• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2009
    Going a couple of years back to the days of Ratatouille, does anyone know anything about this?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2009 edited
    Not at all...good find. Want.

What site is that on (other than the image itself?) It looks like picasa.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    It's one of those blogs that does custom artworks. This is most probably a fan-made cover but I reckon the contents are real. Those track titles look good alone.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Beautiful artwork regardless.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Right, I'm at a point where the site isn't 100% complete, but it's shiny enough to show off. There's still a lot more I have to add but I feel it has enough content to stand on its own now. Suggestions are wanted (and yes, the issue of the small font is being worked on...) smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Excellent work, very professional and slick. If you add the 3d spinning covers, then it's going to be flawless wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    If you add the 3d spinning covers, then it's going to be flawless wink

That's what Marselus said, but look closer...they're there. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Btw, do people appreciate the "behind the scenes" things are not the typical "On so and so day, Giacchino recorded some score with a 70 piece orchestra, here's some photos"? I did start by doing that but quickly realised all that was different was the name of the score. Most of the crew worked on everything.

Other junk I need to add - sheet music, maybe a FAQ (I hate those things), probably something on the music of Lost. Anything else? confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009
    Wow, is that album real?

If it is, I WANT!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2009 edited
    Probably.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Finding Nemo had a great cast and crew promo. I assume this is real too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Sylvos wrote
    Going a couple of years back to the days of Ratatouille, does anyone know anything about this?

The cover is obviously fanart. The tracklisting itself, I'm sure, is legit. Even though I think the album is a perfect representation of the score, as was Finding Nemo, it would be fun to come across this smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2009
    BobdH wrote
    Sylvos wrote

The cover is obviously fanart.

It's one of the concept arts by Pixar crew, I believe. smile
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    If it's really legit (which I'm pretty sure), I'm sure it'll leak at some point. Let's be patient. wink

There were also rumours of an Incredibles "wrap party promo" (like the one Meet The Robinsons got) which allegedly runs 79:11. No idea if that's true though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    DemonStar wrote
    There were also rumours of an Incredibles "wrap party promo" (like the one Meet The Robinsons got) which allegedly runs 79:11. No idea if that's true though.

Rumors? No proof? Well, if you want to put it that way then yes there is also a 52 track/85 minute version of Ratatouille out there somewhere too! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Well, find it and tell all of us if you do so we can confirm! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSylvos
    It's easy to find most of these mysterious releases. But you need an entry pass to where it's available, which I'm not qualified to even apply for!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    And I'm not bothered to apply for it (unless the promo in question is The Lion King). I can patiently wait for it to surface, which I'm sure it will sooner or later. No tension wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorScribe
    Where are score album announcements for Up and Land of the Lost?? 'Tis the summer of Giacchino!
    I love you all. Never change. Well, unless you want to!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    ...not written yet as Up is just finishing in production and LOTL hasn't even been recorded perhaps. smile wink
  1. I'm very curious at Land of the Lost, who knows this one will be the most fun of all the Giacchino's to be released this summer? wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Miya wrote
    BobdH wrote
    Sylvos wrote

The cover is obviously fanart.

It's one of the concept arts by Pixar crew, I believe. smile

Sure, I know, the used illustration is. But that's also on the DVD and featured in the 'art of...' book, and available online, so real easy to use. The text however breaks off, which a graphic artist never would allow, and the use of 'small caps' is quite amateurish. Plus: certain promo's rarely get any art whatsoever. The previous Nemo promo didn't get art, either.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009
    Giacchino will be on a roll this summer! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009 edited

Sounds bloody fantastic to me. wave dizzy <-hype wheel
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I got to listen to clips of all 3 of my most anticipated scores today! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Enterprising Young Man sounds awesome!
  2. Want!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Wait until Anthony hears this wink biggrin
  3. ah, the better Giacchino sound smile
    At times it sounds a bit like Speed Racer, but Entering Young Man surely sounds MOH enough for me cheesy
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh