• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2009
    Looks excellent Erik, I'll be listening to this. beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2009
    January 27, 2009 UPDATE:

The updated This Just In program is now on-line. Go to...

http://www.geocities.com/cinematicsound/

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN features the newest film music albums as they arrive. On this special two hour episode we will review the International Film Music Critics Association's nominations for film music excellence as well as play music from BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES (Walker), THE SPIRIT (Newman), TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES (McCreary), THE DEAD POOL (Schifrin) and VINTAGE CINEMA featuring music from SPELLBOUND (Rozsa), THE RED PONY (Copland) and ON THE WATERFRONT (Bernstein) performed by Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.

Here is the playlist
    http://www.geocities.com/cinematicsound … 27_09.html

If you have any problems listening the show please e-mail us at cinematicsound (at) yahoo.com.

Enjoy!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nice!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Nice!

Tyler Bates scores "THE WATCHMENT"

Just pointing that out for you D. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thanks mate, i hadn't seen that. beer

I knew that the time i'd add Tyler Bates to the news' section of the site, weird sh*t would start happening!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    Nice!

beer

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    February 10, 2009 UPDATE:

The Jerry Goldsmith 80th Anniversary program is now on-line. Go to...

...to hear the show. Back in 2004 we presented a special three hour program dedicated to Jerry Goldsmith honouring the Maestro's 75th birthday. Jerry Goldsmith would have turned 80 years old on February 10th, 2009 and to honour this momentous occasion we are proud to rebroadcast our 75th birthday program where we presented music from some of the best themes and cues composed by Jerry Goldsmith including THE BLUE MAX, STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE, THE SAND PEBBLES, THE BOYS FROM BRAZIL, THE WIND AND THE LION, THE FINAL CONFLICT, THE MUMMY, THE SWARM and many others..

Playlist
    http://www.geocities.com/cinematicsound … 10_09.html

If you have any problems listening the show please e-mail us at cinematicsound (at) yahoo.com.

Enjoy!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeFeb 10th 2009
    Listening now Erik.

Thanks!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009
    March 2, 2009 UPDATE:

Our belated BEST OF 2008 show in now on-line. Go to..

...to hear the show. As with previous Best of programs we will not unveil the Top 10 list ahead of time or provide you with a playlist. However, we will tell you that you will hear music from Danny Elfman, Michael Giacchino, John Powell, James Newton Howard, Carter Burwell and many more

Enjoy!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aaah, excellent!

I'll know what to listen to tomorrow at work.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I will listen...as soon as Independence Day finishes in approximately 8 minutes... smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'll be listening later cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2009 edited
    A little embarrassed to say that I've not listened to any of the Cinematic Sound shows. I keep thinking that I'll listen each time but I end up just forgetting. shame
    Perhaps I should save them all and listen at the gym.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    BhelPuri wrote
    A little embarrassed to say that I've not listened to any of the Cinematic Sound shows. I keep thinking that I'll listen each time but I end up just forgetting. shame
    Perhaps I should save them all and listen at the gym.

Well, I hope your first time is memorable!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2009 edited
    March 6, 2009 UPDATE:

The 12th Anniversary program is now on-line. Go to...

...to hear the show. Cinematic Sound turned 12 years old back in September of 2008. Better late than never here is our belated 12th Anniversary program featuring film music cues that are 12 minutes in length. You will hear selections from PACIFIC HEIGHTS (Zimmer), THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY: PROLOGUE (Goldsmith), CLOVERFIELD (Giacchino), THE LAND BEFORE TIME (Horner), FREE WILLY (Poledouris), DARK CITY (Jones), VALIANT (Fenton) and many more.

Playlist
    http://www.geocities.com/cinematicsound … _6_09.html

Enjoy!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2009 edited
    Erik, for the Best of 2008 show, who was that woman for the new intermission and intro voiceovers? Your wife?

Good show btw. Possibility of an Island is great!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2009
    Bregt wrote
    Erik, for the Best of 2008 show, who was that woman for the new intermission and intro voiceovers? Your wife?

Yup! wink

Bregt wrote
    Good show btw. Possibility of an Island is great!

Indeed!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2009
    OK! I was going to check this out finally after all these years. But I don't see any formats aside from Real audio (ram). I don't think my mp3 player plays ram format. Are all your shows only in this format?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2009
    BhelPuri wrote
    OK! I was going to check this out finally after all these years. But I don't see any formats aside from Real audio (ram). I don't think my mp3 player plays ram format. Are all your shows only in this format?

Yes. This is a streaming program ONLY!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2009
    March 31, 2009 UPDATE:

The updated This Just In program is now on-line. Go to...

...to hear the show. THIS JUST IN features the newest film music albums as they arrive. On this gargantuan three hour episode you will hear music from CHARGE OF THE LIGHT BRIGADE (Steiner), TIME AFTER TIME (Rozsa), THE INTERNATIONAL (Tykwer, Klimek, Heil), DRAGONBALL: EVOLUTION (Tyler), BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT (Drake, Kral, Manthei), KNOWING (Beltrami), UN HOMME ET SON CHIEN (Rombi), LESBIAN VAMPIRE KILLERS (Wiseman), THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU (Rosenthal), BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA (Carpenter/Howarth) and a special presentation of music from MALONE (Newman). Special thanks to Tribute Film Classics and La La Land Records.

Here is the playlist
    http://www.geocities.com/cinematicsound … 31_09.html

Enjoy!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009
    Will you be doing a tribute to Jarre on your show, Erik?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2009
    Thor wrote
    Will you be doing a tribute to Jarre on your show, Erik?

Yes. I'm putting together an archive page which will be the permanent home of composer tributes, my Gerhardt show and a new Marco Polo/Naxos show which i will be recording shortly. That should be open in a week or so and the Jarre show will live there.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2009 edited
    I'm at work, I don't know what to listen to, so I want someone to tell me.

I want a new show. cry angry
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2009
    Bregt wrote
    I'm at work, I don't know what to listen to, so I want someone to tell me.

Chicken Run.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I don't have it here.

I want it. cry
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Wanted.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    New shows are coming. I have the week off from work so I'm furiously writing and recording 4 new shows and compiling another. Trek, Batman, La La Land new releases and Jarre Tribute. The other show will be MovieScore Media titles. I've been awful to Mikael. I get all of his CD's but never play them on the show. Time to remedy that.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Erik Woods wrote
    The other show will be MovieScore Media titles. I've been awful to Mikael. I get all of his CD's but never play them on the show. Time to remedy that.

shocked
    Niiiiice! lick Looking very much forward to that particular one!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Agreed. That´s a fantastic idea. Don´t forget to include Merlin, just to give you the opportunity to joke about that Ewok moment. wink