• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2010
    ^
    This will be my Sunday listen while I cook dinner. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2010
    You know... when I update these program during the weekend you are the first person I think of. Seriously.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2010
    I have a mike on the way so I'll be able to record my intro to me and then to each song.
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    You know... when I update these program during the weekend you are the first person I think of. Seriously.

-Erik-

Moi!? shame cool beer

And listening ( and cooking ) now.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 8th 2010 edited
    beer Please tell me what you thought of the program? Do you like the FILM MUSIC MIX format?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Varied show Erik. I especially liked the Horner Flying piece, and your last choice, Monster. I'm sure the latter gets an even stronger effect during the movie. Sounds like such a piece. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thanks for the review, Bregt! Much appreciated! BTW, I got your email and I'll respond as soon as possible.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010 edited
    UPDATE: August 13th, 2010

FILM MUSIC MIX | FOREIGN FILM MUSIC PART I
    Guest Host: Tim Burden

Guest host Tim Burden is back with another fascinating FILM MUSIC MIX special. This time he explores music from foreign films featuring European born composers Philippe Rombi, Angel Illarramendi, Wojciech Kilar, Olivier Lliboutry and Vladimir Cosma. You will hear selections from UNE HOMME ET SON CHIEN, ANGEL, JOYEUX NOEL, TIEMPO DE TORMENTA TERESA EL CUERPO DE CRISTO, BRAM STOKER’S DRACULA, FANTOME AVEC CHAUFFEUR, MARIE DE NAZARETH, LE JAGUAR and many more.

If you are interested in producing your own one hour soundtrack radio program please send an email to cinematicsound (at) yahoo (dot) com with your show idea.

Visit www.cinematicsound.net to hear the show.

Enjoy!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2010
    Foreign...heh wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    My show is based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada... so yes, foreign.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What's wrong with 'European'.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Whatever... I didn't come up with the title. Actually, a Brit came up with the name so sue him.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    You're a racist, Erik. That's racism.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2010
    You're lucky your theme wasn't Bollywood music and also Sunil's banned otherwise i can only imagine what would happen here by tomorrow morning wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Erik Woods wrote

Guest host Tim Burden is back with another fascinating FILM MUSIC MIX special. This time he explores music from foreign films featuring European born composers Philippe Rombi, Angel Illarramendi, Wojciech Kilar, Olivier Lliboutry and Vladimir Cosma. You will hear selections from UNE HOMME ET SON CHIEN, ANGEL, JOYEUX NOEL, TIEMPO DE TORMENTA TERESA EL CUERPO DE CRISTO, BRAM STOKER’S DRACULA, FANTOME AVEC CHAUFFEUR, MARIE DE NAZARETH, LE JAGUAR and many more.

If you are interested in producing your own one hour soundtrack radio program please send an email to cinematicsound (at) yahoo (dot) com with your show idea.

Enjoy!

-Erik-

Wow! Each cd on that list is in my favorites. BTW who is Tom Burden?

Erik,
    Is it possible to get the program as an MP3 file? That would let me use a portable player and listen while I'm cooking (the only time I get to listen to music these days).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nice program btw Erik! Good selections smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2010 edited
    BhelPuri wrote

Wow! Each cd on that list is in my favorites. BTW who is Tom Burden?

http://voice123.com/timburden

BhelPuri wrote
    Is it possible to get the program as an MP3 file? That would let me use a portable player and listen while I'm cooking (the only time I get to listen to music these days).

Unfortunately, no. I play full tracks on the program so that essentially would be file sharing.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It seems like everything today is racism. What we're turning into are stepford robots. I'm a swede and I use to LMAO at dumb Swede jokes. Kind of sad that everyone is so sensitive but then again I'm being sensitive the other way.
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Tom... I don't think any one was serious when they pulled out the racism card yesterday.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Here, here, let's all listen to some smooth good music to help us relax! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    sdtom wrote
    It seems like everything today is racism. What we're turning into are stepford robots. I'm a swede and I use to LMAO at dumb Swede jokes. Kind of sad that everyone is so sensitive but then again I'm being sensitive the other way.
    Thomas smile

I wonder why people make fun of other people because of their ethnicity or culture. Like, for instance, Rednecks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2010
    Erik and D sometimes I take things too seriously, I'll admit to that. When people say something I believe that mean it or wouldn't say it in the first place
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    sdtom wrote
    When people say something I believe that mean it or wouldn't say it in the first place

Either a very clever play on irony, or you're being serious. Either way, that's quite funny!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote

Enjoy!

-Erik-

Listening now cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2010
    punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Steven wrote
    sdtom wrote
    When people say something I believe that mean it or wouldn't say it in the first place

Either a very clever play on irony, or you're being serious. Either way, that's quite funny!

cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    just sent another demo with the mike i just got. let me know
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I sent an email back.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Me too? wink
    Kazoo