• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorUbedapress
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    John Scott confirmed that the pieces would be conducted at the IV Conference

The time of the beginning for the Fourth International Film Music Conference "Ciudad de Úbeda" to be held from July 10 to 13, 2008 is approaching, and will start forwarding details of its program.

One of the most important events of the Congress is the symphonic concert to be held in the courtyard of the Hospital of Santiago on Saturday, July 12. For this concert we already know some of the pieces that would be enjoyed in it. In this case, British composer John Scott will prepare some suites of two of its most recognizable and memorable works.

"Greystoke", the attempt to do justice to the original story of Tarzan, directed by Hugh Hudson in 1984, is probably one of the composer's most recognized titles, and one that, unfortunately, is not yet available officially. His music for this film, which has a magnificent balance between emotion and epic, has always been among the favourite for critics and fans.

"Antony and Cleopatra" is the first of only two movies directed by Charlton Heston, adapting the works of Shakespeare about those famous characters and filmed in Spain. For it, John Scott composed a score filled with romance and emotion, together with moments of strength and action.

This is an opportunity to enjoy some of the major works of a composer in a unique event. Also in a special environment, with live orchestra and choir, which will delight fans during the Fourth International Film Music Conference "Ciudad de Úbeda"

If you need any kind of additional information or specific details about this press release or about the IV International Film Music Conference, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us at the Press Department, through the email address that it is included here.

Official Website for the Conference: http://congreso.bsospirit.com/

International Film Music Conference “City of Ubeda”
    Marketing & Press - prensa@bsospirit.com
  1. Oh... how can a man resist this?! And yet I do think I have to be here in Sydney in early July... hmm...
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2008 edited
    I'm still not convinced I'll go this year. sad That reminds me, I need to contact the guy who edits the DVDs as he's using some of my footage and promised me a copy! Where be it!? cry