• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009 edited
    Thanks for all the pictures. Always good to see you people! wave

New haircut, new profile picture. Sorry Timmer for the cool , but it was really flash that day.
    Hazy picture, but it's the only recent one...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Love the new do! Looks really good on you! wave
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009
    Cool pic Bregje beer cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Somebody was in a festive mood. beer cool

And all you seriously think we look like twins? First time we get that remark. shocked
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2009 edited
    I'll put one up too soon.

Flashy look Bregje! punk
    Kazoo
  2. DreamTheater wrote
    Since I felt like it, I've updated my profile and added a long overdue picture. punk

Now is this what you imagined I look like?

excellent pick dude punk

omaha wrote
    You guys seriously look just alike. We can certainly be sure one of you aren't adopted. wink

honestly, we haven't that remark of the twins yet, though most of us say we're looking alike
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2009
    We must stop them from merging and becoming a power of incalculable measure.....srsly shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Timmer wrote
    We must stop them from merging and becoming a power of incalculable measure.....srsly shocked

Is this a matter vs anti-matter sort of thing?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes. I saw a true story about it in Star Trek TOS. Thankfully the good Kirk. defeated. the bad. Kirk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Yes. I saw a true story about it in Star Trek TOS. Thankfully the good Kirk. defeated. the bad. Kirk.

biggrin
  4. I posted a pic few days ago smile
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009
    Cool pic Pawel cool
  5. Thanks!
  6. PawelStroinski wrote
    I posted a pic few days ago smile

why so serious? wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  7. I don't know what did I do it for, ID or something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2009
    You look mighty existentialist there, Pawel!
    I'm just missing the goatee and the beret. wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  8. If it's a pic made for my ID you don't mind it being existentialist, don't you? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009
    Ahhh, An Identity Marked by a Denial of Identity. Being and Nothingness. Being is. Being is in-itself. Being is what it is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Not that easy.
    I think I sprained a synapse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2009
    I thought that after all the adventures I should change my profile picture! I had to cut it down a lot so I could upload it! Hope you like it! Kisses!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Stavroula wrote
    I thought that after all the adventures I should change my profile picture! I had to cut it down a lot so I could upload it! Hope you like it! Kisses!

Great pic, Stavi! Nice to finally have a close-up!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Thank you Thor! It's from this years summer holidays. I will upload some more in the next days. smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Stavroula wrote
    Thank you Thor! It's from this years summer holidays. I will upload some more in the next days. smile

Looking forward to it! Maybe we'll see a photo of the famous "Dress"? wink

Inspired by you, I uploaded a new, more normal pic of myself too, instead of the silly "work-out" one.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Lovely pic Stavi and I look forward to seeing more. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Stavroula wrote

Great pic Stavroula, you're gorgeous! smile beer
  9. Ditto! You're gorgeous, Stavi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    :faint:

(Erm. Because of Thor's dazzling smile. Obviously.)
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yeap! I'm still blinded!
  10. Martijn wrote
    :faint:

(Erm. Because of Thor's dazzling smile. Obviously.)

LIAR !
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.