• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2009
    You've got me there guv biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    kiss
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Beer can be a summer drink! Come to Belgium for summer beers (which is the same as winter beers, but beers here are better anyway). wink
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    We can get ALL of your beers right here in the UK. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Speaking of beer, I was delighted (and staggered) to find on my return from Kenya that my local Tesco stocks the Kenyans' favourite beer, Tusker. It doesn't taste quite as nice as it did over there - but I was chuffed to find it.
  1. Timmer wrote
    We can get ALL of your beers right here in the UK. cool

List of belgian beers, in dutch but you get the picture.

So all of those are available Tim? biggrin tongue
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    I dunno!? I lost the will to live scanning through 'A'.

No wonder Belgium is a confused nation tongue wink
  2. Timmer wrote

we may be confused, but at least we bring confusing brilliance
    I just don't know how we can screw up so many things, if we excel so easily in others rolleyes
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Timmer wrote

we may be confused, but at least we bring confusing brilliance
    I just don't know how we can screw up so many things, if we excel so easily in others rolleyes

We excel easily in some things, because we spreadsheet our pants in others. smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009
    Is it just me, or does Timmer's profile picture look a bit like Michael Giacchino? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Holy smokes you're right!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Is it just me, or does Timmer's profile picture look a bit like Michael Giacchino? shocked

shocked
  4. Awesome! We have our very own look-alike. cool

If someone could somehow cut the dude out of the landscape and superimpose him on a picture of a scoring stage, that would complete the illusion.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    y' whaaaa... spin shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009 edited
    Steven wrote

Eh....no, sorry, can't see the resemblance.

In any case, one should be aware that it's an ANCIENT picture of Tim. I believe it's from 1978 or thereabouts. tongue
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2009 edited
    Thor wrote
    Steven wrote

Really!? shocked

Funny how some can and can't see resemblances? It's definitely there. Not a spitting image or anything, but certainly at a glance.

Hi Timmer, we're talking about you. wave biggrin
  5. Thor wrote
    Steven wrote

I can't see the resemblance either.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2009
    You guys suck!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Thor wrote
    Steven wrote

I can't see the resemblance either.

No, nor me. They're both male humans but that's about as far as it goes.
  6. Like I said, create a superimposed pic of Tim on a scoring stage and the secret will be revealed: it's Michael in diguise. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Steven wrote

Yup... especially when you compare Timmer to the young Giacchino.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    And the new beardless Giacchino also looks surprisingly similar!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Steven wrote

Yup... especially when you compare Timmer to the young Giacchino.

-Erik-

...Ummmmm....kind of...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Steven wrote

In any case, one should be aware that it's an ANCIENT picture of Tim. I believe it's from 1978 or thereabouts. tongue

1978? shocked crazy

2003 actually Thor.....damn you!!! tongue wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009
    Time for more profile photos!

Here, take an example from a very [urlhttp://www.maintitles.net/profile/1/]trendy God-Webmaster[/url] of ours!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    A pic I took while checking out my new cellphone came out better than I expected, so put it up! smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Love the hair! Nice photo. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Thanks! smile shame <---- blushing
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Like Gt and Ravi, I thought it might be time for an update myself. smile
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009 edited
    Nice pics everyone! Keep em coming!