• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I look forward to one of our new members. Welcome ZM5W61Aki5! Any significance to your name?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2010
    biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Holy guacamole... We have an android among our members. shocked
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    DreamTheater wrote
    Holy guacamole... We have an android among our members. shocked

That's no way to talk about Thomas shocked
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Sorry Timmer, does not compute...

Please rephrase your remark and hit 'Send'.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    DreamTheater wrote
    Holy guacamole... We have an android among our members. shocked

But I thought he was human, because there are three replicants left...
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2010
    DreamTheater wrote
    Sorry Timmer, does not compute...

Please rephrase your remark and hit 'Send'.

I did but it replied "fuck you arse hole".
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2010
    lol robot
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn