• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

LAKESHORE RECORDS TO RELEASE SOUNDTRACK FOR 2008 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL SELECTION SLEEPWALKING

MUSIC COMPOSED BY CHRISTOPHER YOUNG

(March 31, 2008- Los Angeles, CA) – Lakeshore Records will release the original motion picture soundtrack for SLEEPWALKING via iTunes on April 1st and in stores on April 8th. The album features original music by Christopher Young (UNTRACEABLE, GHOST RIDER). A Fine Frenzy contributes the song “Come On, Come Out”.

Golden Globe-nominated composer Christopher Young has scored almost 100 successful features ranging across virtually every genre, all with strikingly original music. Never repeating himself, Young’s works extend from the spine-tingling HELLRAISER showcasing his seminal upbringing in horror; to the new-techno sound of SWORDFISH and the resonant, genuine Celtic sounds of THE SHIPPING NEWS. With each successive Christopher Young crafted score, the composer continually stretches the bounds of his versatility.

In 2007, Young reunited with director Curtis Hanson for LUCKY YOU and two films based on Marvel Comic characters; Sony Pictures, GHOSTRIDER and the summer blockbuster, SPIDERMAN 3. In addition to his busy film-composing schedule, Young is imparting his experience and knowledge to a new generation of film composers, teaching at USC since the early Nineties.

Nick Stahl (Sin City, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines), AnnaSophia Robb (Bridge to Terabithia, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) and Academy Award® winner Charlize Theron (Monster, North Country) star in Sleepwalking, a moving drama about the deep familial bond that develops between a 30-year-old man and his young niece after the girl's mother suddenly leaves town. Directed by William Maher from a screenplay by Zac Stanford (The Chumscrubber), Sleepwalking also stars Academy Award® nominees Dennis Hopper (Hoosiers, Blue Velvet) and Woody Harrelson (The People Vs. Larry Flynt, Natural Born Killers).

Overture Films presents SLEEPWALKING, in theaters on March 14. The Lakeshore Records recording will be available via iTunes on April 1, 2008 and in stores on April 8, 2008.

###

For more information contact: cinemediapromo@yahoo.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008 edited
    Hey Beth

It would be cool if you add the composer's name to the title of the thread. Otherwise it's just a title and probably a lot will miss that Young did this one. (I now did it this time)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 1st 2008
    Looking forward to this one. Young is a composer whose work seldom fails to impress me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDom
    Bregt wrote
    Hey Beth

It would be cool if you add the composer's name to the title of the thread. Otherwise it's just a title and probably a lot will miss that Young did this one. (I now did it this time)

Apart from that we already have Chris Young thread along with a link to my website for a First Listen of Sleepwalking .
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yeah, well, perhaps for this example indeed.

But just a title doesn't always ring a bell.
    I for one, didn't knew about this score anymore. smile
    Kazoo