• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Joep wrote
    Tommy_Boy, you always let me down, 24 hours per day! I hope that makes you feel better tongue

ahhhh piss offf Joep biggrin
    I'll see you next week wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008
    justin boggan wrote
    IF you really want ot get into it, you don't have any Academey promos do you? Because those are only for memebers.

Not true at all. I have several FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION albums that have been sent to me by composers, their agents and PR people. And in some cases the album isn't commercially available but the composer, agent or PR company still wants exposure. For instance, even though the Spider-Man 3 score isn't commercially available, I still got a CD-r and played in on my program. There is more to reviewing CD's or playing them on radio than CD sales.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote
    justin boggan wrote
    IF you really want ot get into it, you don't have any Academey promos do you? Because those are only for memebers.

Not true at all. I have several FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION albums that have been sent to me by composers, their agents and PR people. And in some cases the album isn't commercially available but the composer, agent or PR company still wants exposure. For instance, even though the Spider-Man 3 score isn't commercially available, I still got a CD-r and played in on my program. There is more to reviewing CD's or playing them on radio than CD sales.

-Erik-

I so want to say what I'm not allowed to say about this. cry
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote

And what would that be? confused

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote

-Erik-

Gaaaaahhhh!!! sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote

-Erik-

Gaaaaahhhh!!! sad

Ummmmm.... ya?!

slant

-Erik-
  2. Anthony wrote

You tease!!

Do you know anything about a Spider-Man 3 release?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn