• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2012
    Timmer wrote
    Me and Mel watching fuzzy ball things and lurid green parrots swimming underwater in a crystal clear pool/river, me driving a big vehicle like a stumpy version of the one in Damnation Alley and I'm smashing vehicles into the sky with it, a midget woman about 2ft tall getting me in a painful headlock, Gomez biting off the jaw of another cat and I intervene and the cat attacks me but no one can tell me if the missing house at the end of the street where I was brought up was destroyed by World War II, something to do with a man eating metal/collecting metal, same man is spotted by me eating a huge fossil of a Trilobite except that the fossil is floppy and looks like it was made of leather, I'm walking through a really vast English countryside landscape except that it's all coloured a dull red/brown, I feel it and it's canvas, a close friend tells me he laid it all down over the countryside because it makes the grass grow, then I'm sat in a cave with an old friend who I haven't seen for 20 years, we were watching hippy rock band Hawkwind who appeared as a sunset, I felt uncomfortable sat next to my old friend who was having a gender change and had grown breasts.

biggrin
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I had a very fitful night and kept waking up hence the fragmentary dreams, what struck me in my dozy conciousness was how COLOURFUL they all were.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Me and Mel watching fuzzy ball things and lurid green parrots swimming underwater in a crystal clear pool/river, me driving a big vehicle like a stumpy version of the one in Damnation Alley and I'm smashing vehicles into the sky with it, a midget woman about 2ft tall getting me in a painful headlock, Gomez biting off the jaw of another cat and I intervene and the cat attacks me but no one can tell me if the missing house at the end of the street where I was brought up was destroyed by World War II, something to do with a man eating metal/collecting metal, same man is spotted by me eating a huge fossil of a Trilobite except that the fossil is floppy and looks like it was made of leather, I'm walking through a really vast English countryside landscape except that it's all coloured a dull red/brown, I feel it and it's canvas, a close friend tells me he laid it all down over the countryside because it makes the grass grow, then I'm sat in a cave with an old friend who I haven't seen for 20 years, we were watching hippy rock band Hawkwind who appeared as a sunset, I felt uncomfortable sat next to my old friend who was having a gender change and had grown breasts.

Where do you shop for drugs?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2012
    Whahahaha!! applause
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I had more whacky dreams last night but the memory is too dim to retrieve, something about people coming out of nothing, Thailand and Wonder Woman ( the superhero ), she was real, nearly naked but with a rotascoped cartoon face.............I wish I could remember more.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    I had more whacky dreams last night but the memory is too dim to retrieve, something about people coming out of nothing, Thailand and Wonder Woman ( the superhero ), she was real, nearly naked but with a rotascoped cartoon face.............I wish I could remember more.

So do I.
    I am extremely serious.