• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2013 edited
    Wanted to post this for Thor, the Jurassic Park 4 that never got made, mixing human with dino dna (!) dizzy

Apparently a 4th movie (with a different story) is being worked on.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/10/ne … -dinosaurs
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2013
    francis wrote
    Wanted to post this for Thor, the Jurassic Park 4 that never got made, mixing human with dino dna (!) dizzy

Apparently a 4th movie (with a different story) is being worked on.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2012/10/10/ne … -dinosaurs

Oh yeah, I did a news story on the JP4 release date from Universal a couple of days ago.

And yes, I've heard about that aborted JP4 project too (and thank God it was aborted!). That's not the way I want to return to one of my favourite 'film worlds'.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2013
    I should have known smile Looking forward to part 4.

Also looking forward to the Steven Spielberg/Stephen King TV collabo "under the dome", which is set to premiere june 24th. Curious as to who will get scoring duties!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/1 … 63352.html
  1. francis wrote
    Also looking forward to the Steven Spielberg/Stephen King TV collabo "under the dome", which is set to premiere june 24th. Curious as to who will get scoring duties!

WG Snuffy Walden got it.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013
    Srsly ? Damn
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013
    From Fitsch ( aka Dragon 53? ) at FSM:-

AMERICAN GODS---six-season series underway based on the Neil Gaiman novel from HBO and Tom Hanks' Playtone Productions. Each season will have 10-12 episodes.

As I know Martijn also read this I'm wondering if you knew this was an upcoming mini-series?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    MINI-series?
    Six seasons of 12 episodes each?
    That's HARDLY mini!

No, I didn't know and was about to scream "INSTANT BUY" (Gaiman? HBO? W00t! punk ), when I started wondering whether the book can sustain 72 episodes without some serious padding...

So yeah, I am enthusiastic!
    But cautiously so. smile

Thanks for sharing this! beer
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Hmmm, not sure why I called it a "mini" series.......I'm likely to make more mistakes until I regain all my lost at Glastonbury brain-cells.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2013
    We're gonna need a bigger poster...

Oh, and this.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    We're gonna need a bigger poster...

Oh, and this.

Ooooooooo lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'd love to see a decent and recent Godzilla movie, so this is one remake I don't mind! I say either hire David Arnold, or at the very least use his score and fit the film around that. There's simply no other way to do it, and I'm sure the producers will be aware of this.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I'd love to see a decent and recent Godzilla movie, so this is one remake I don't mind! I say either hire David Arnold, or at the very least use his score and fit the film around that. There's simply no other way to do it, and I'm sure the producers will be aware of this.

Eh!? uhm

Are you serious? Why the hell would they want to associate themselves with a bag-o-shite film?

I'm all for a(nother) homage to Ifukube's theme though cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I was being a tad sarcastic. wink My point is I love David Arnold's score, and I'm sure we'll get a wallpaper score for this new one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Giacchino would be a great choice given he's already written a very short Godzilla/Ifukube piece! lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2013 edited
    Steven wrote
    I was being a tad sarcastic. wink My point is I love David Arnold's score, and I'm sure we'll get a wallpaper score for this new one.

Y'know, I was thinking it was a bit "off-comment" for you, this relentless heat is making me a bit slow.

As for the score, ED SHEARMUR and ELLIOT GOLDENTHAL will both have no chance whatsoever of scoring this film slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Giacchino would be a great choice given he's already written a very short Godzilla/Ifukube piece! lick

Tim said:

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2013 edited
    Steven wrote

Timmer wrote

VERY good and valid pointS!
    Let us hope...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Y'know, I was thinking it was a bit "off-comment" for you, this relentless heat is making me a bit slow.

biggrin

Same here, methinks. Also, I've been off work for about two weeks now... I have no frickin' idea what day it is. I just know I don't want to go back. In fact, I'm looking forward to the day I can tell my boss to shove it (in as diplomatic a way as possible).
  2. Grace of Monaco

omg http://media.aintitcool.com/media/uploa … _large.jpg

I might actually see that film ...

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2013
    shocked I love Grace Kelly. I love Nicole Kidman.
    It's a no-brainer. love
  3. Just found out that this film is directed by Olivier Dahan, who did "La vie en rose" back in 2007. I liked that film a lot, so I am most definitely going to see "Grace of Monaco". smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2013
    My view is that if you're going to do this sort of thing, you really need to make sure that
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2013
    your leading actress hasn't got a frozen face.

And I'm sorry to say that the lovely Nicole looks very frozen these days.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2013 edited
    Yeah, she's overdone the botox, I fear. sad
    I don't care. angry I still love her.
  4. I think it was a review where I read something like this:

"And the Academy Award should go to Nicole Kidman for being able to express ANY emotion with this amount of botox".
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  5. Reminds me of a joke from ... wow -- over 15 years ago:

Sources in Hollywood report the on-again, off-again relationship between actor Johnny Depp and supermodel Kate Moss is on again and that Depp and Moss are now engaged. According to her friends, Moss is so excited, she hasn't eaten a thing in twenty-three years.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  6. Here is the first trailer for The Hobbit II. Does anyone recognize the music? I think it's trailer music.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/64415

Volker
  7. Also there are news about a 4th Chronicles of Narnia film. Fox seems not to be involved yet, so there is no guessing who will score this. I would welcom Gregson-Williams' return to the frachise even though I liked Arnold's work for the last film.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/64423
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2013 edited
    Wrong information. Move along...
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  8. Jupiter Ascending

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/66697

Is anyone here as spyched about this upcoming summer bolckbuster space opera extravaganca and it's score by Michael Giacchino as I am?

spin Volker