• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Has any (digital) album been released jet? I can't find anything.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Nothing yet, physical or otherwise. No hints from any labels either.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2018 edited
    That’s not entirely true - wasn’t it Dan Goldwasser from LaLaLand who polled Facebook followers of John Debney whether they wanted a 1-disc or 2-disc release of The Orville? He did it beneath one of Debney’s posts on the show, I believe about a month ago, which is a clear indicator they’re working on it.

Edit: found Goldwasser’s posts:

Dan Goldwasser: Informal poll: Would you prefer a 1-disc 'Best of THE ORVILLE: Season 1' soundtrack, or a 2-disc soundtrack (knowing that the price would go up for a 2-disc set versus a 1-disc set)?

John Debney: Why not 3 disk lol
    • CommentAuthorjb1234
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2018
    Last I heard, MacFarlane said they were on it but this was some time ago. 2 discs would be nice so they can fit the entire Broughton pilot score on there and have room for selections from the other episodes.
  3. Many score fans (at least from what I've seen at FSM) simply do not read Facebook. An informal polling is one thing. I want somebody to say they are looking into the rights for a potential release.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.