• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordgoldwas
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008 edited
    Film Music agent Richard Kraft's award-winning documentary, FINDING KRAFTLAND will be screening at the Los Angeles United Film Festival at the Fine Arts Theatre 8556 Wilshire Blvd in Beverly Hills, CA on Sunday, April 20 at 3:30pm. Richard Kraft will be in attendance for a Q&A following the screening.

Pairs of free tickets are available to the first five people to request them at kraftlandtix@aol.com.

This off-beat feature film has been an Official Selection at almost 50 film festivals around the world. Last week it won Best Documentary at the Phoenix International Film Festival.

FINDING KRAFTLAND was written and directed by Richard Kraft and Adam Shell and features interviews with such composers as Christophe Beck, Jon Brion, Danny Elfman, Alan Menken, John Ottman, Trevor Rabin, Graeme Revell and Marc Shaiman. It is hosted by Stacey J. Aswad.

The film follows Kraft as he drags his son through an obsessive quest to recapture his own childhood through a globetrotting trek riding hundreds of roller coasters, collecting thousands of toys and transforming their home into "Kraftland," a shrine to Disneyland and American Consumer Culture. A love story between father and son emerges via an almost maniacal pursuit of happiness.

For more information about the film: www.findingkraftland.com. For more information about the festival: www.launitedfest.com
    I consider a project a success when Thor says he won't buy it
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008
    PLEEEEEEASE....can someone in Norway show this film?

Has it even be screened in Europe at all?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeApr 12th 2008
    I really want to see this too. Put it on Blu-Ray for me please, Mr Kraft!