• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2008
    London - Bristol 2-3!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2008 edited
    3-2 to Bristol.

Bregt, you are a tempoary God And I'll have another go at the suite tonight. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BRISTOL
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    cry

4-2
  1. London baby punk

4-3 tongue
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    London! 8-6! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt, you are a tempoary God And I'll have another go at the suite tonight. wink

Did... did... did you just make a dishonourable approach at our admin?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    4-4!!

Tim (not timmer) will have to decide this.
    Or will Steven join the club (why hasn't he answered that yet? tongue)
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    London (but I live there so I might be a litttle biased)!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh ow.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    biggrin

The evil plan is working. And Bregt know's what I'm on about when I say he's a ''tempoary God''. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Come on Tim (not Timmer) - we're relying on you.
  2. who cares? as long as we're together tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, you know. we'll proclaim London the winner, and proceed planning for the meet in Bristol.
    Can't see what everybody's getting so worked up about. It's as if they never had any experience with enlightened despotism. Silly people. Lovely. But silly. Never let 'em decide anything. Ever. Just decide for 'em. SO much more convenient.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I know, let's go to Belgium! cool tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Well, we can't go two times to Belgium.
    We're doing that in October already. smile

(the smiley = seriously)

I don't know anymore for this trip. On one hand, London would be easier because there's the concert and for many people, that's jus a cool city too. On the other hand, like three of them live in Bristol and invited us, so it's logic t do this in Bristol...

crazy
    Kazoo
  3. Sorry been playing cricket all day :cricket:

Well since I live in bath, then I definatly vote Bristol

To me Bristol is the obvious choice, as we have people who live there, and can act as guides, where as if we go to london then nobody will really know what to do/ where to go, but I suppose this is democracy, idiot solutions get passed (like boris johnson for London Mayor!!)
    If in doubt, let the wookie win
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's 5 all!
    biggrin
  4. Tim (not timmer) wrote
    :cricket:

I want a smiley for cricket!!
  5. Martijn wrote
    Oh, you know. we'll proclaim London the winner, and proceed planning for the meet in Bristol.
    Can't see what everybody's getting so worked up about. It's as if they never had any experience with enlightened despotism. Silly people. Lovely. But silly. Never let 'em decide anything. Ever. Just decide for 'em. SO much more convenient.

biggrin
    Now that we have let those who want to vote have their vote, can we now get back down to sorting out the Bristol meeting?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2008
    See? Now Alan is a man who understands the bigger picture and whom I can relate to! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    this was all one big set up!

all banned!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    from voting?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Martijn wrote
    from voting?

I noticed a flaw in my statement.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Martijn wrote
    from voting?

I noticed a flaw in my statement.

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2008 edited
    Obviously, this topic needs some crack.

So, LETS DO THIS!

Obviously, in Bristol.
    No more issues about that! tongue

Friday 25th to Monday 28th July

Saturday = Bristol
    Sunday = London (+ concert)

Who joins Friday night for foreigners?
    Who leaves Sunday? Monday?

I suggested an extended trip to Bath with Tim and Timmer on Monday and Tuesday, for some sightseeing and such. Still valid?

If I can extend this trip another few days, for example in London a few days before The Meeting Weekend, that'd be great. Who can join here? Anthony? Tim? Timmer? Jim? Others?

My perfect planning would be like this:
    A few days London before the 26th
    Bristol + London in the weekend
    Bath on Monday and Tuesday

I'm not travelling frequently to England, so a holiday seems like a good idea. But I know that depends on the others ofcourse, so i just ask here.smile

And all suggestions are welcome, though, lets not go into the Bristol vs London thing again. Just let us make this happen together. smile
    Kazoo
  6. I could come saturday morning and stay for monday as well, but that's pushing it. So my take is saturday to monday (and wanna make sure I'm home monday evening) wink

The concert would be great so hoping for that

The rest we can arrange later on but normally I'm game for 2 or normally 3 days
  7. At the moment, I am all good for those dates!! As I said, the saturday might be dodgy as I play cricket on saturdays, but will have to wait and see. As far as treating it as a mini group holiday, what an awesome idea!!

Since I have plenty of chances to be in bath, bristol and London, Idon't mind what happenes when everyone is here, as I can always do something else. I personally would quite like to go to the concert as I don't ever go to film music concerts cos I don't know anyone else that likes film music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 11th 2008
    Tim (not timmer) wrote
    At the moment, I am all good for those dates!! As I said, the saturday might be dodgy as I play cricket on saturdays, but will have to wait and see. As far as treating it as a mini group holiday, what an awesome idea!!

Cool! So, the two day extension in Bath is still valid? smile

Since I have plenty of chances to be in bath, bristol and London, Idon't mind what happenes when everyone is here, as I can always do something else. I personally would quite like to go to the concert as I don't ever go to film music concerts cos I don't know anyone else that likes film music!

I'd like to go to if it wasn't that I'm not always in London and James suggested sight seeing, which from a foreigner view of point, sightseeing with a Brit is awesome! So if there's not London days before the weekend, i'll probably join the tour in London. smile
    Kazoo
  8. Oops

Instead of saying i'll do something else, I meant that i can do it another time!!

The bath option is still valid, and as stated I am highly confident that I can put people up in my house as it holds 6 and I think most will have left! If others want to join in the bath tour, then do so by all means, just let me know!