• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    I knew you'd bite! biggrin wink

Who? Me? angelic

You need help!

Be my guest biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I know. In fact I am talking to someone.
    I think I'm making progress...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Martijn wrote
    I know. In fact I am talking to someone.
    I think I'm making progress...

Oh man, that's got to be one of the best captions on any of them!

''...is concerned.''

biggrin
    biggrin
    biggrin
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Anthony wrote
    Don't worry, we'll just drop him off at a strip club and he'll shut up. wink

A gay strip club. biggrin

Not even needed.

I'm happy to entertain you all in Southalls garden.
    Is there a pond btw? Would be something extra funky.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Bregt wrote
    Anthony wrote

Not even needed.

But can we go to one anyway? wink tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Anthony wrote

Not even needed.

But can we go to one anyway? wink tongue

I prefer Hooters.

But if you xtcize me to a coma, then I'll probably join you, yes.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    We don't actually have Hooters over here!! shocked
  1. Anthony wrote

Apparently there are some opening here in the UK in 2008...and one in Bristol(s)

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style … 08160.html
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I am looking on with raised eyebrows...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Anthony wrote

Apparently there are some opening here in the UK in 2008...and one in Bristol(s)

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style … 08160.html

That's right! I'll have to check it out? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    There used to be a Hooters in Birmingham, but it didn't last very long. I went there once and the most surprising thing was that the food was really nice! Though they could have served up any old rubbish and I guess the experience would have been enjoyable.

A divine coincidence is that one of the people I dined with at Hooters in Birmingham was the great Geoff Leonard, the subject of earlier discussion in this very thread. It was just before a John Barry concert at Symphony Hall if I remember correctly.

I also dined at a Hooters in Santa Monica, where the waitress took a keen interest in our copy of Film Score Monthly (I was there with Jon Broxton) - and I was able to impress her by virtue of the fact that I had written some of the pieces in that issue. Broxton has a photograph of this momentous event - I must ask him to send me a copy (or post it on the internet).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nice tales James smile

You never did get to do that 2nd part of your story on the 'Travellers Tales' thread at ScoreReviews.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    I also dined at a Hooters in Santa Monica, where the waitress took a keen interest in our copy of Film Score Monthly (I was there with Jon Broxton) - and I was able to impress her by virtue of the fact that I had written some of the pieces in that issue.

So in summary, she was impressed that you could write...
    Hooters... rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    Southall wrote
    I also dined at a Hooters in Santa Monica, where the waitress took a keen interest in our copy of Film Score Monthly (I was there with Jon Broxton) - and I was able to impress her by virtue of the fact that I had written some of the pieces in that issue.

So in summary, she was impressed that you could write...

I think she was impressed that she was in the company of one of the two foremost film music writers in central Santa Monica who were over six feet tall, and British.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yes.
    Of course.
    That MUST have been it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Did I mention that she had extremely large breasts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The inference was quite unavoidable. slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Did I mention that she had extremely large breasts?

Reminds me of a time I was in Miami shocked

Any pics James ( I say doubtfully but with hope ) wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    QUIT TALKING, WE WANT PHOTOS GODDAMN IT!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote
    shocked

Who...she...I...but...we ... bath...naked...

<faints>

Lord above!!! shocked
    I've been away for two days and that's the first thing I read!!!Naught boy Martijn! tongue I will consider coming if you promise to be good boys.
    Fun aside, it's a very good idea to meet.I hope that if you do organise it I will be able to come even though it's a very difficult summer.My brother did his postgraduate course at Bristol 10 years ago but he still tells me how beautiful the city is.I still have some postcards from there in my room.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No!
    Hey!
    What?
    No!
    Wasn't ME!
    Hey!
    <faints again>
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Maybe you didn't read among the lines pretty good dear Stavi, it was me who implied that you'd be there. naked. in the bath tub. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    See? And I get the blame again. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    DEMETRIS!!!! shocked shocked
    I didn't see the name in the quote!I'm shocked at you!See Martijn is so embarassed that he fainted again.I guess I should be grateful that you talked about a bath tub and not the city of Bath.Imagine being naked in a city tongue
    But I must say that I will have to dissapoint you.First of all I always wear my bikini in the presence of others and secondly the only one who shares a bath tub with me is a bit of a jealous guy and he wouldn't like the idea!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Martijn wrote
    See? And I get the blame again. sad

I'm sorry!I didn't mean to make the cute kitty cry! sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Stavroula wrote
    the only one who shares a bath tub with me is a bit of a jealous guy and he wouldn't like the idea!

Jealous?
    Ha! I fear NO ONE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Unbelievable face! biggrin
    Well the thing is that I wouldn't like him to share bath tubs with other girls so I have to provide him with the good example and remain a good girl.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    First of all I always wear my bikini in the presence of others

OH!

MY TIME TO FAINT!
    shocked shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    the only one who shares a bath tub with me is a bit of a jealous guy and he wouldn't like the idea!

Jealous?
    Ha! I fear NO ONE!

No worries mate. Greek men are all words and nothing but words.

Now, Greek-Cypriot men on the other hand......full of action wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Dear God!
    I obviously mean when I go bathing in the sea or in a pool!When I'm alone in my bath tub I don't need it and I do prefer clothes for all the other times when I'm interacting socially with other people!Clear enough?