• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2008
    Oh man, believe me, drop by Thessaloniki anytime and you'll fall in love every 5 minutes! biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh man, believe me, drop by Thessaloniki anytime and you'll fall in love every 5 minutes! biggrin

Unfortunately, I'll have to dress myself up with a burka, otherwise I'd be sunburned within minutes. Good that burka's have a small window to look through.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Gimme the sun! Gimme the sun! I very rarely burn... so I'd love to go to Greece. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Christodoulides wrote

This applies to whole Greece baby,not only Thessaloniki! wink
    Come on guys I'm sure you'll love Greece if you come! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  1. Stavroula wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I'm coming this september to Greece for a week with some friends, happy? wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2008 edited
    If I won the Lottery I'd take you all on Safari to Tanzania or Namibia, we could take appropriate soundtracks with us....Hmmmmm?....yeah, I'd even allow certain people to bring a "little bit" of Zimmer cheesy wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorChristoph
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Greece : mediterrean climate, place of finest composers and music, classic temples and off course "ouzo" biggrin . I love that country.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2008
    Greek salads and chilled claret...
    Yeah.
    OK.
    Works for me.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2008
    @ Jim and others

Alan, Thomas and myself will order on Monday. Two nights (Saturday and Sunday). Is that okay? We'll arrange the rest later (meeting: hour and place). Timmer and James are our guides!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Steven and Anthony, would you like to meet up in London a day before? (On Friday 25th of June that is). And have a fun night in tze London city?
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    25th JUNE?

If so, no as I'll be on holiday. If you mean 25th JULY, then yes. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    25th JUNE?

It IS 25th July smile

Wil suit me too as 25th ite one day I can't make as I'll be at a wedding. ( not mine ) wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    25th JUNE?

Yes, 25 July of course. smile

Cool! Where do you spent the night in London? Good places? And what about hostels? Any ideas for that?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2008 edited
    Is anyone going to be around in London on the evening of Thursday, 3th July? I'm in Teddington most of this week and I have some free time that night, travelling back home on Friday morning?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorJim Ware
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2008
    Possibly!
  2. Jim Ware wrote
    Possibly!

I'll post a reminder nearer the time!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. I've send a sms to Bregt, I will not be able to go at all to Bristol next month! Sorry you guys, I hope to see you some other time then! There will be plenty of occassions I assume eh?

Cheers
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008
    angry sad cry

If now someone else quits, I will bring a flamethrower. :/

Any news of Clr. Sentinel Thomas?

Alan, I suggest we order the hotel then?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2008
    Alan and I ordered our rooms!

Meet you all in Bristol then in about 6 weeks.
    Kazoo
  4. Bregt wrote

have fun guys, get me a nice score as souvenir sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2008
    Bregt wrote

I'll look forward to meeting you both beer
  5. Timmer wrote
    Bregt wrote

I'll look forward to meeting you both beer

I am also looking forward to the occasion.

I'll probably travel down by train - the way things are going here it'll be cheaper on the train than the petrol needed for a car journey!! (Though an open "standard" return ticket costs almost £100!! £60+ for a restricted return.)

I travelled down to Watford by train earlier in the week. The journey itself was incident free but as it was a business trip the cost was covered by The Company. A shade over £300 was a bit too much for the privilege!! (An open First Class ticket.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2008 edited
    I am constantly amazed by the INCREDIBLE high cost of UK train tickets.
    I have no idea if we are completely spoilt rotten, or you guys just browbeaten into financial and economic submission.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2008
    Martijn wrote
    I am constantly amazed by the INCREDIBLE high cost of UK train tickets.
    I have no idea if we are completely spoilt rotten, or you guys just browbeaten into financial and economic submission.

It's madness!

In my early 20's I bought a eurorail ticket which, for £125 ( 1987 price ) gave unlimited free rail travel anywhere in Europe for a Month, anywhere that is except Britain where you still had to pay "half price", so I still had to pay £16 to leave the country.....which I did as fast as British Rails appallingly run over priced non-service would allow me.

No wonder we never see our European brothers and sisters enjoying our cities and countryside via BR's lovely and enticing service. slant

Travelling by rail in Europe is one of the great joys of my life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    I'll probably travel down by train - the way things are going here it'll be cheaper on the train than the petrol needed for a car journey!! (Though an open "standard" return ticket costs almost £100!! £60+ for a restricted return.)

You say what!? shocked

That's more expansive than our hotel!

I'm looking forward to the privatization of our rail ways. slant
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2008
    Timmer wrote

You mean that you have done that, or still want to do?

I think there's still something like the InterRail Pass, but I've no ideahow much money that is, and what the rules and restrictions are.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Timmer wrote

You mean that you have done that, or still want to do?

I think there's still something like the InterRail Pass, but I've no ideahow much money that is, and what the rules and restrictions are.

Yes I did do it, and you've corrected me, it's an InterRail Pass not 'eurorail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2008
    So, any updates on other people attending?

So far we're with 6?
    Alan
    James
    Jim
    Timmer
    Tim (not Timmer)
    Bregt
    Kazoo
  6. Bregt wrote
    So, any updates on other people attending?

So far we're with 6?
    Alan
    James
    Jim
    Timmer
    Tim (not Timmer)
    Bregt

I didn't realise that there were (potentially) going to be a few other attendees!! punk