• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I´ll keep that in mind, too. ^^
  2. Christoph wrote
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    We went to Antwerp to see that LOTR concert Howard Shore conducted. And we had no idea what a fantastic city we were going to see. That cathedral was such a bright, sunlit place; an absolute beauty. But there were a lot of very nice old buildings there. I would love to go there again, with more time, and specific plans were to go, so probably not the best time to meet some friends from the community.

When you are in belgium again, you must visit Bruges. wink That city is propably the most beautiful city in belgium. I'm by the way looking forward to that movie with Colin Farrel, "in Bruges" : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780536/

Bruges this and that, forget it, most beautiful city in Belgium is Gent! Has the same jaw dropping cathedreals as Antwerpen and the same beautiful water coridors as Brugge, so Gent forever punk

Ps, which date did you guys have in mind?
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2008
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    Ps, which date did you guys have in mind?

I've no idea.

Just looking at what Martijn and co want. Otherwise we'll make it another little Belgian maintitles event.
    Kazoo
  3. Do you speak English at your meetings?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2008
    Well, we did last year when Alan was in The Hague (Netherlands). wink
    Kazoo
  4. It´s just that I live relatively close to your borders and would like to keep an eye on this topic and see when you meet and then check about my time and then ask nicely whether you would like a Kraut to attend... shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2008 edited
    Where do you live exactly Ralph?
    That'd be great!

Hopefully we can set a date for everyone to join, with you, Bregje, Bob and Martijn. We Belgians (and Joep, I call him Belgian) have met each other a few times now, so we sure can find a date for everyone to fit!

The more people we meet from this forum, the more connections we'll have and ultimately we will all be separated by six degrees! I'm now already two degrees away from Tom (Kiefner), as I've met Alan, who's met Tom in San Diego. Perhaps Anthony will meet Erik in Toronto, which means I'm also 2 steps away from Erik (and three from Giacchino biggrin ), as I've seen Anthony in Ghent (very short though!). But I'm planning to meet him in Lodnon the day before Bristol!

I'm crazy. biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2008 edited
    Oh, I wouldn´t want you to arrange something for me to be able to join, since sometimes I must change plans very shortly, and I´m a very mood-dependent person, too, so I would rather decide only a few days before a meeting whether I would come or not, if that´s okay. So please, go along and plan without me. If I can´t come, there will always be other opportunities to meet you!

But THANKS for wanting to have me! And please be asured I´m honored.

EDIT: I live in Rheinberg near Moers / Duisburg, so we´re talking about two or three hours driving max.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2008
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    So please, go along and plan without me. If I can´t come, there will always be other opportunities to meet you!

Of course!

Also Ghent is an option. During the film music festival tere's a concentration of members on one anyway. wink
    Kazoo
  5. Ralph Kruhm wrote
    Do you speak English at your meetings?

we do, but Bregt speaks jibberish biggrin
  6. Ralph Kruhm wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    As well as seats in the second row. wink

What shall I say... I´m thinking some kind of bastard comment right in the moment, but, on the other hand, yay, you´re a community member, and of course I´m all too happy for you, and... nah, well, bastard! wink

shame
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  7. Bregt wrote
    Well, we did last year when Alan was in The Hague (Netherlands). wink

Ah, but sometimes you didn't...I just know that you were all talking about me!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  8. EDIT: Link removed

Bregt: "Well, I did once audition for the role of a charmingly befuddled British guy in a movie."

Marie-Lise: "I'll bet."

Tommy_boy: "Yeah, gotta watch Whopner in five minutes."
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008
    Marie-Lise isn't in the picture you're referring to...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2021 edited
    Ah, 2008. 2 years before everything took off (at least for me). What do you think will be the next opportunity for some of us to get together "in the flesh"?
    I am extremely serious.
  9. Thor wrote
    Ah, 2008. 2 years prior to everything took off (at least for me). What do you think will be the next opportunity for some of us to get together "in the flesh"?

2030, when everyone's vaccinated :p

Nah, I'm hoping that life will become normal by next year, and that perhaps traveling abroad becomes somewhat normal in 2 years (when vaccination is a continuous annual thing).

Man I so wish to meet you guys again during (concert) weekends.