• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2009
    Another Hulk? Yes please.
  1. Steven wrote
    Another Hulk? Yes please.

No Thanks wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    YES. PLEASE. slant
  2. Christodoulides wrote
    Talos wrote
    I also prefer Shearmur for this project... just remember what he wrote for Reign of Fire... "meet van Zan" is very Terminatoresque (^-^)...

Couldn't agree more. When i thought of Shearmur doing a Terminator score, that's the track that came to mind. Most big-ass, awesome Shearmur composition to date. Very ballsy, excellent action scoring. beer

For me, Shearmur's Reign of Fire IS "Meet Van Zan" - the rest is not much beyond above-average scoring.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. Steven wrote
    YES. PLEASE. slant

Ah we will see what it will become
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    For me, Shearmur's Reign of Fire IS "Meet Van Zan" - the rest is not much beyond above-average scoring.

Zubawhowhere?!?!?! I can't agree with that. Reign of Fire is an edgy, dark, brooding, muscular score with a lot of power! I think it's one of Shearmur's stronger efforts!

-Erik-
    host and producer of CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Zubawhowhere?!?!?! I can't agree with that. Reign of Fire is an edgy, dark, brooding, muscular score with a lot of power! I think it's one of Shearmur's stronger efforts!

-Erik-

It's my favourite of the Shearmur scores I have.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    I third that; Reign of Fire rocks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Erik Woods wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

-Erik-

Exactly. Reign Of Fire is almost as good as Sky Captain.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    Erik Woods wrote

Couldn't agree more. I remember that I was totally blown away by this score when it arrived:

http://www.musicfromthemovies.com/review.asp?ID=1223

biggrin

mc