• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008
    If there's one thing I struggle to find, it's a decent new desktop wallpaper every few days. I've actually reverted to a standard Windows one until I can find a suitable replacement for the blue vortex. So, I suggest we post wallpapers for peeps enjoyment! smile

Until I got bored with it, I had a sweet picture of downtown Los Angeles at night: http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4748 … ghtdp0.jpg

Now help fill the void that is my desktop! kiss wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Oooooooooooh Anthony.... SEARCH FUNCTION

http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … p/#Item_18

Gotcha!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2008 edited
    Noooooo, that was "your desktop". I'm specifically asking for high resolution wallpapers here. As in no icons, no pretty desktop theme, something usable! wink smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I still think that this type of discussion belongs in the YOUR DESKTOP thread. But hey... that's just me.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Yeah, this is something that is not needing a new topic, I even remember your questions was once aske one scorereviews too, in the old topi. Gonna lock this one.

Lock! tongue tongue
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOO

All clear. Nothing to see here. Move along... move along.

wink

-Erik