• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008
    Southall wrote
    Is anything by Henry Mancini available in this offer?

One of Doctor Pretorius' cronies in Bride Of Frankenstein looks exactly like someone who doesn't look at all like Henry Mancini? Will that do?

Also, I would like a Blu-Ray of Full Metal Jacket please.

And I would like to put out a contract on you, please.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    LOL @ Speed Racer running joke.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote
    - Region 4: Godzilla 2000 (men in rubber suits demolish Tokyo. Again. In a jolyy spectacular and amusing fashion.)

If it weren't for the forthcoming Speed Racer, this would sound like the worst motion picture of all time. You can't seriously expect anyone to want this pile of junk?

Ahem! angry cheesy wink

Infact, I'll give you my address now Martijn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2008 edited
    Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote
    - Region 4: Godzilla 2000 (men in rubber suits demolish Tokyo. Again. In a jolyy spectacular and amusing fashion.)

If it weren't for the forthcoming Speed Racer, this would sound like the worst motion picture of all time. You can't seriously expect anyone to want this pile of junk?

Have you seen it?
    It's bloody fantastic! It blows the American Godzilla completely out of the water!

Oh, and thanks, Anthony.
    That's Godzilla off the list.

Phew. I had NO idea it was this hard to GIVE stuff away.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Martijn wrote
    Southall wrote
    Martijn wrote

Have you seen it?
    It's bloody fantastic! It blows the American Godzilla completely out of the water!

You say that as if it's some kind of achievement. It's like saying "George W Bush is bloody fantastic! He's a better president than Herbert Hoover!"
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    rolleyes

Still the Frankenstein/Bride of Frankenstein combo DVD and the Yo-Yo Ma Plays John Williams SACD to give away.
    Any takers?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    rolleyes

Still the Frankenstein/Bride of Frankenstein combo DVD and the Yo-Yo Ma Plays John Williams SACD to give away.
    Any takers?

Yes please! 'Frankenstein and Bride of'
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Tim, you are aware that it's a region 1 (Americas) DVD?
    If so, all yours!
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    Yes, I want the Yoyo cd please. (god save the queen!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBobdH
    Joep wrote
    (god save the queen!)

Why? Does He need to? Is she in any danger? Am I missing something? confused (Do you know something we don't? Are you involved? Hmm... I've never trusted you, to be honest).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Tim, you are aware that it's a region 1 (Americas) DVD?
    If so, all yours!

Ahhhh damn! I didn't know so I'll have to pass slant

Thanks though smile
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Joep wrote

Which one? Julian Clary? Alan Carr? Graham Norton? Tom Cruise?.....if it's Freddie Mercury you're too late! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Joep wrote

All yours!

(bursts out in Het Wilhelmus in an unparalelled fit of patriotism)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Is that everything gone now? Any more we can take of your hands? Guns? Drugs? Other illegal substances and items? dizzy smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    The Yo Yo Ma/Williams disc is wonderful!! I recommend everyone to buy it, even if you can't make use of Martijn's generous offer. I've had this for years, but I've had no problem playing it on my system, even though I don't have a special SACD player.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    It's the one with the cello concerto on it, right? Haven't listened to it for years. And now I want to!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Southall wrote
    It's the one with the cello concerto on it, right? Haven't listened to it for years. And now I want to!

Yes, that's it.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 2nd 2008
    THE YO-YO MA PLAYS ENNIO MORRICONE CD is simply mind-blowing. Top work, brilliant stuff.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    THE YO-YO MA PLAYS ENNIO MORRICONE CD is simply mind-blowing. Top work, brilliant stuff.

Indeed it is!

But NOT on Martijn's giveaways! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Indeed it is!

But NOT on Martijn's giveaways! wink

He should be ashamed of himself.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008
    Godzilla 2000 arrived! Thank you Martijn! kiss

''EARTH'S MOST POWERFUL MONSTER FIGHTS A BEAST FROM OUTER SPACE''. Now this is my kinda movie!! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Enjoy, mate.
    Hope it works, though!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    My DVD player isn't happy with it, but my PC is (there's pleanty of region-free software available!) cheesy wink

This looks even better than Godzilla Vs King Kong!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    My DVD player isn't happy with it, but my PC is (there's pleanty of region-free software available!) cheesy wink

This looks even better than Godzilla Vs King Kong!!

Proper Godzilla, not CGI nonsense punk