• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Ah, crap!

Sorry, I thought it was the Wintory thread!

I edited my original post!

Sorry, guys!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. sdtom wrote
    Austin Wintory was nominated for an Oscar.
    Tom smile

'twas a Grammy, not an Oscar.
  3. Edmund, I edited my post, to delete that piece of info biggrin The aim of this game is that people guess if it's true or not and the answer is revelaed, with explanation, later!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2014
    Thanks for coming to my rescue.
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
  4. face-palm-mt <-- me shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Captain Future wrote
    OK, now I had to look up this Wintory guy. Total unkown to me.

You're lucky.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Have you listened to Banner Saga?
    Tom smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2014
    I'll post the answer tomorrow so we can move on to another question.
    Tom smile
  5. Was your question addressed to anyone in particular? In any case: No, I did not listen to that score so far.

smile Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2014
    sdtom wrote
    Have you listened to Banner Saga?
    Tom smile

Yes. Wintory's music certainly not my type i am afraid.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2014
    The answer is false. He was on a short list for a possible nomination for Grace.
    Tom
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2014 edited
    It's been a long time.

The tallest "natural" giant ever recorded was Scottish born Angus MacAskill ( 1825 - 1863 ) who stood 7ft 9inches tall and weighed around 450-500 lbs, he was one of the strongest men who ever lived. His wrist circumference was 13.5 inches, to give you an ideal, my wrists are quite thick for a man at 7 inches.

TRUE or FALSE ?

( Steven inspired this one wink )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2014
    STEADY NOW!!!

Who is this women and what is her legendary place in James Bond film history considering she never "starred" in any of them.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2015
    Timmer wrote
    It's been a long time.

The tallest "natural" giant ever recorded was Scottish born Angus MacAskill ( 1825 - 1863 ) who stood 7ft 9inches tall and weighed around 450-500 lbs, he was one of the strongest men who ever lived. His wrist circumference was 13.5 inches, to give you an ideal, my wrists are quite thick for a man at 7 inches.

TRUE or FALSE ?

I never saw this one pop up unyil now??
    I'm saying FALSE because something in the back of my entirely alcohol-doused brain there's something thst won't allow me to temenber how to end this bloody sentence.
    Anyway.
    False.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2015
    Timmer wrote
    STEADY NOW!!!

Who is this women and what is her legendary place in James Bond film history considering she never "starred" in any of them.

Blimmin' 'eck! shocked
    The RIGHT question to ask is 'who is this woman and what is her phone number?'
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2015 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    STEADY NOW!!!

Blimmin' 'eck! shocked

I wish I could tell you.

She was born in 1943 wink

Available? No idea??
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2015 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    It's been a long time.

TRUE or FALSE ?

I never saw this one pop up unyil now??
    I'm saying FALSE because something in the back of my entirely alcohol-doused brain there's something thst won't allow me to temenber how to end this bloody sentence.
    Anyway.
    False.

It's getting busy...

FALSE - 1

TRUE - 367

( Methinks you've got some way to go to out-bollox the Thorster ) biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2015
    Timmer wrote
    It's been a long time.

TRUE or FALSE ?

Well done the 367 who said TRUE beer

Sorry Martijn. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well damn!
    I was SURE there was a Chinese or Mongolian (fairle recently even) who was taller.
    Oh well.
    We should go back to dinosaurs. I KNOW dinosaurs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    STEADY NOW!!!

Blimmin' 'eck! shocked

I wish I could tell you.

She was born in 1943 wink

Available? No idea??

She looks DAMN fine for 71!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2015 edited
    Timmer wrote
    It's been a long time.

TRUE or FALSE ?

TRUE. Because it seems like a type of trivia you would pick up, Timmer. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    It was indeed TRUE! Thor. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Well damn!
    I was SURE there was a Chinese or Mongolian (fairle recently even) who was taller.
    Oh well.

'Natural' giant was the key. there have been plenty of people taller, there is a woman too who exceeds 7'9 but MacAskill was correctly proportioned to his height, most giants are tall, slender and very weak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_MacAskill
  6. confused What's unnatural about being slim and weak? Thank the Lord I'm fat and reasonably strong and at 5 feet and 8 inches no giant at all. I feel so natural right now. wink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2015
    Timmer wrote
    STEADY NOW!!!

No guesses? She had no speaking role. It was a Connery Bond.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2015
    Timmer wrote
    She had no speaking role. It was a Connery Bond.

That is NOT narrowing it down! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

Steven Spielberg approves.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

biggrin

She doesn't move at all in any scene.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    So she's either a fixture, or dead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    HOLD ON! I think I may be on to something!
    First hit on Google images when I look for "dead Bond girls Connery".

Well?