• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008 edited
    You probably have already seen this but... theres a great site about polish film music/composers:

www.polishfilmmusic.com

-M.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2008
    It's actually not the most interesting website to find out more about Polish filmmusic. Probably because it's a internet shop in the first place wink

But I do love Lorenc, Preisner, Komeda, Debski, Ciechowski, Korsynski, Syrewicz and Zielinski a lot!
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Joep wrote
    It's actually not the most interesting website to find out more about Polish filmmusic. Probably because it's a internet shop in the first place wink

But I do love Lorenc, Preisner, Komeda, Debski, Ciechowski, Korsynski, Syrewicz and Zielinski a lot!

Not a Kilar fan, I take it?

Peter wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    How can anyone not be a Kilar fan? shocked

Nah, if I know Joep, Kilar is just too mainstream for 'im. wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    crazy I am a fan.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2008
    Joep wrote
    crazy I am a fan.

This is a geeky film score board, tis your duty to mention those you left out wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008
    New price for the Polish Film Music Lexicon - only 11$ - special offer from PolishFilmMusic.com

A CD containing biographies, photos and information about 37 composers, who wrote music for Polish sound movies in the Thirties. Also about 40 movie clips and songs. All in all over two hours of movie, photos, posters and music scores.

All the materials are available in: Polish, English and French.

http://polishfilmmusic.com/product_info … ucts_id=80
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2008
    Hmm... Sounds quite good. I would love it if they'd do a book on the next generation of Polish filmcomposers!