• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    I buy from Colosseum as well. I am anxiously waiting for LOST SEASON 3 to arrive!

And I'm not because buying straight from Varese is cheaper! The US exchange rate sucks, so yay for foreigners! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    I buy from Colosseum as well. I am anxiously waiting for LOST SEASON 3 to arrive!

Do you think you could mention LOST SEASON 3 more times D, you really aren't mentioning it enough. wink

Hehe! Funny thing is, mate, that I've also ordered the new JOSEPH VITARELLI score through them as well but Ive forgotten about it over Lost! shame
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Do you think you could mention LOST SEASON 3 more times D, you really aren't mentioning it enough. wink

Hehe! Funny thing is, mate, that I've also ordered the new JOSEPH VITARELLI score through them as well but Ive forgotten about it over Lost! shame

Unforgivable! slant

Joseph who?.... wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin My architect? The score filled with GORGEOUS string adagios?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Get out of this thread. tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

Go and find yourself a real naked lady! tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

Ahhhh, I see EXACTLY why this interests you smile cool

Let me know what you think of it when you receive it?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Timmer wrote
    Anthony wrote

Go and find yourself a real naked lady! tongue

But the blow up ones are so much more realistic. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ahhhh, I see EXACTLY why this interests you smile cool

Let me know what you think of it when you receive it?

I got that score when it was released mate and i really love it, what i (blindly) ordered from Colosseum is his latest score which i have no idea what's its title is now!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008 edited
    Tons of people have been asking me for this, and thanks to Dom for getting me credits for now (screw you Varese! crazy )

What "weird" instruments were used in "Horton Hears A Who!" in the end?

Well...cat and dog toys, dulcimers, a euphonifaffamelophone (u-fon-e-faf-a-mel-o-phone!), trombugles, twang boxes, hairy violins...and a 30 ft water system...all played by John Powell!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Tons of people have been asking me for this, and thanks to Dom for getting me credits for now (screw you Varese! crazy )

What "weird" instruments were used in "Horton Hears A Who!" in the end?

Well...cat and dog toys, dulcimers, a euphonifaffamelophone (u-fon-e-faf-a-mel-o-phone!), trombugles, twang boxes, hairy violins...and a 30 ft water system...all played by John Powell!

Sounds intrigueing?

hairy violins? shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote

U-fon-what?!
    Trombugles?
    Twang Boxes?
    confused
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Anthony wrote
    hairy violins...

Hahaha! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    I´d love to see the recording process of those instruments (in case they are all physical, which I honestly don´t know...I can´t even imagine how a Hairy Violin looks like).
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'm interested with the 30ft water system myself. wink I mean 30ft, where do you put that? Let alone record it! dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    Must make a huge splash...
    although underwater effects can be very interesting...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    I'm interested with the 30ft water system myself. wink I mean 30ft, where do you put that? Let alone record it! dizzy

I´m also interested in knowing where can we hear the sound of this water system. Any idea which track can we hear it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    LSH wrote
    Anthony wrote
    hairy violins...

Hahaha! punk

Indeed biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Damn, at 0:18 in "Horton Dance" we can hear another Powell reference can´t we? Is Ice Age 2?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote

I´m also interested in knowing where can we hear the sound of this water system. Any idea which track can we hear it?

This is intruiging... I almost want to buy it now! Can someone tell us where and how this sounds?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    A 30ft water system??

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    Its CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and I'm dying to found out WHAT IS GOING....
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    bartley wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote

This is intruiging... I almost want to buy it now! Can someone tell us where and how this sounds?

In fact I´d LOVE a complete list of the bizarre instruments used in Horton and where can we hear them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    Marselus wrote
    bartley wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote

In fact I´d LOVE a complete list of the bizarre instruments used in Horton and where can we hear them.

Hear Hear!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I'm still laughing!

bounce
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorbartley
    spin lick dizzy I have to say... this is getting better... and better.... and better....

If he's got all those BIZARRE instruments in there ... Powell is going
    to sell ... and sell... and sell...
    LOL
    I'm checking in tomrrow to look for this thread... somebody please make the list!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Can anyone post exact timings on specific tracks for those sounds?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Not exact timings, but listen to "Into Whoville/Breakfast With The Mayor" and "Horton Suite". They are by far the most bizzare tracks.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Oh man, I've just been talking to Bregt about it as well, and I've just seen something even stranger on the cover..

There's the usual "Dedicated my family...etc. etc....and thanks to Scott Wride for the CO2 tanks."
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Oh man, I've just been talking to Bregt about it as well, and I've just seen something even stranger on the cover..

There's the usual "Dedicated my family...etc. etc....and thanks to Scott Wride for the CO2 tanks."

lol lol CO2! CO2!! Hahaha