• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormarie-lise
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2008 edited
    so, for all those who are living in Belgium or the Netherlands, or who are willing to come to Belgium or the Netherlands, what do you say about a meeting?
    Nothing too far fetched, just some general score talkin' and this in the splendid scenery of the Efteling, one of the most magical theme parks in the world (and no, they didn't pay me.. ;-))

How about a nice Saturday in June?
    Any ideas for a specific day?
  1. I move to have the meeting held in my city.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeMay 19th 2008
    The Netherlands sounds great, but I'm not going to the Efteling anymore wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008
    June is exams, so I'm out.
    July is fine.

I would then call it "the maintitles month".
    Kazoo
  2. Bregt wrote

You need to get "maintitles.net, Tour July 2008" T-shirts made up!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Bregt wrote

You need to get "maintitles.net, Tour July 2008" T-shirts made up!!

biggrin
    Kazoo
  3. I would like that very much, if Bregt wants July, we'll give him July
    Mario, where's Mario?

En Joep, you join us, I won't visit the haunted house without you, you know biggrin
    Anyone else, we got more people living in Belgium right?

I can provide transportation, for 3 to 4 people
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2008 edited
    I'm REALLY not going. I trust you will scare everyone in the entire park!
  4. Joep wrote
    I'm REALLY not going. I trust you will scare everyone in the entire park!

relax, it's not like I'm gonna play The Glimmer Man out loud!
  5. If Tommy_Boy is going, I guess I need to tag along as well. Just to see the gang again... July is OK. Maybe I will have something useful to say by then. shocked
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2008
    but why not meet in America's finest city San Diego California. I would be an excellent host
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Indubitably! And that would be a fine idea, but I fear transport costs might be prohibitive for most people here... more's the pity. sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    but why not meet in America's finest city San Diego California. I would be an excellent host

If I had the money Tom I'd be there now! San Diego is a lovely city with good memories for me. cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote

If I had the money Tom I'd be there now! San Diego is a lovely city with good memories for me. cool

It's unbelievable, you've been everywhere! shocked
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthormarie-lise
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2008 edited
    I'm on holiday in July, so I won't be able to come then :'(
    But if Juy suits best for most of you, go for it smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote

It's unbelievable, you've been everywhere! shocked

If I listed all the places I HAVEN'T been and would like to go to then you would say I've been NOWHERE ( well, almost nowhere wink )

There are people here ( yourself included ) who've been to Iceland, Greenland, Egypt, Brazil, China......all places I've not been and would love to visit.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    ]

No, but there are just some things I won't do anymore. Like ehm using certain type of drugs, going to disco's, watching The Sound of Music, going to the Efteling wink
  6. Joep wrote
    Tommy_Boy wrote
    ]

No, but there are just some things I won't do anymore. Like ehm using certain type of drugs, going to disco's, watching The Sound of Music, going to the Efteling wink

How 'bout Walibi? You can sit on the most dangerous ride in the whole wide world. It will litterally kill you biggrin
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    I just don't like theme parks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Snob! rolleyes
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2008 edited
    marie-lise wrote
    I'm on holiday in July, so I won't be able to come then :'(
    But if Juy suits best for most of you, go for it smile

Why not the end of june? Bregt should have finished his 'blokbeest' period (sorry for the shameless insertion of some strange flemish word here, comes down to being buried in school books most of the time). Not to stress you or anything Bregt... tongue

That way you can come too, only logical because you put up the invitation in the first place.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthormarie-lise
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2008
    thank you smile

so what do you all think of Saturday 28th of June?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Snob! rolleyes

If so, I'm damn proud to be a snob! Even as a child I refused to go to Disneyland. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Snob! rolleyes

If so, I'm damn proud to be a snob! Even as a child I refused to go to Disneyland. biggrin

Gutted. tongue biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yes, cause that makes sense. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Snob! rolleyes

I *will* go to Disneyland one day.
    They have a Death Star simulator.
  7. marie-lise wrote
    thank you smile

so what do you all think of Saturday 28th of June?

Yes 28th is perfect... I was thinking the exact same thing. Now if our beloved webmaster can share his thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2008
    I'm probably not available, it's the first free day after the exams, so I might sleep long. wink
    But I had plans in that weekend already.

But don't mind me. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2008
    Come to Norway, everyone! I'll offer expensive beers and poor public transportation! What's not to like?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2008
    Thor wrote
    Come to Norway, everyone! I'll offer expensive beers and poor public transportation! What's not to like?

Is public transportation really that bad? I as planning a trip with a friend to Norway. Where do you live?
    Kazoo