• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007 edited
    If anyone's interested in a brand new and sealed copy of Evolution by John Powell just reply here or send me a PM, or an e-mail through my site.

Prices are £5.99 for the CD, and postage obviously varies depending on where you are!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNautilus
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007
    Ahaha...That's why I don't buy cd's.Because then I go to Ubeda and they give me one to me! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2007
    Nautilus wrote
    Ahaha...That's why I don't buy cd's.Because then I go to Ubeda and they give me one to me! biggrin

lol, shall I start offering you copies of Dragonfly and Baby Boy too then? tongue

Speaking of which...that's another copy of Evolution I have lying around. I don't know where I put that bag with all that stuff in though! I need to remember to find that as I've got a Powell caricature in there, aah! beer
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2008
    I'm this bored - I actually came to page 28 of the forum to see what was right at the back end of it. And it's this post!

Btw, I still have copies of Evolution going if anyone wants one. biggrin Just give me an offer. I really don't need them around any more. rolleyes spin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008 edited
    Dang it, someone PM'ed me about this but I've deleted the message by accident! Would the person be able to send me a message again? Sorry! shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorjedizim
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Dang it, someone PM'ed me about this but I've deleted the message by accident! Would the person be able to send me a message again? Sorry! shame

You have mail!
    ---- Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.