• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2011
    justin boggan wrote
    The rest, I could give a crap less about.

Really? You are writing reviews to be published for the world to see and your attitude is "I could give a crap!" Bregt... why is this guy even writing reviews for you with that kind of attitude?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. will put the review back online after I've checked it, probably tomorrow
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. I was checking for new reviews and saw it back up.

The "The Naked Now" and "Where No One Has Gone Before" don't have line breaks for the review.

I sent Bregt an e-mail before it went online the other day, with two sording errors; was that passed onto you?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2011
    Good review, Justin. Enjoyed reading it.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2011
    I thought it was good too, you obviously put some time, thought and effort into that review Justin, well done.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. Thank you. I hope to read replies where people checked out the music.

If I got time today, I'm going to write a quick review on another CD -- it doesnm't need a hell of a lot of effort, for reasons that will be appearent when put up.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. I'll read it when I get home. It is a significant release and I am hoping that I can learn a bit about what the musical content actually consists of.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  5. I had a read of the review and I enjoyed it. Based on your comments I dipped in and bought Disc 9 - the one that features music from the episodes "The Defector", "A Matter of Perspective", "The High Ground" and "The Offspring".

I'm not sure I'll buy much more though.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorKevinSmith
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2011
    I don't know, I might have to download it on FFShrine wink

(I KEED, I KEED)
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
  6. FalkirkBairn wrote
    I had a read of the review and I enjoyed it. Based on your comments I dipped in and bought Disc 9 - the one that features music from the episodes "The Defector", "A Matter of Perspective", "The High Ground" and "The Offspring".

I'm not sure I'll buy much more though.

So, what's you personal verdict?