• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008 edited
    So..does anyone have any holiday plans this year?

In a few weeks I'm off to Chicago and Toronto! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote

Cool! cool

By yourslf? Family? Cliff Richard? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2008
    With Cliff obviously. wink

With family actually, and will probably be the last one as I'm growing up. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote

TORONTO?!?!?! Dood - why didn't you say something earlier? I'm an hour west of Toronto. When are you in town?

As for me... I'm off to Florida on May 29th. Taking the family to Disney World. This will be my second visit! Can't wait!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    With Cliff obviously. wink

With family actually, and will probably be the last one as I'm growing up. tongue

Bless smile

Make sure to send us reports and photos if possible?

While your at it, could you beat Cliff to death with a bible or somethin'?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote

TORONTO?!?!?! Dood - why didn't you say something earlier? I'm an hour west of Toronto. When are you in town?

Can't gaurentee a date yet. Will be around that area for a couple of weeks I suppose (from the 19th). Shall let you know of any further developments. But why would you want to see me? (unless you're coming along for Cliff as well?) biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I'm going to Bristol. wink

And hopefully our planning for a trip to Norway (or Scotland) gets a bit more real soon too!
    Kazoo
  1. We´ll go to London for one day, blasting our kid´s mind with the British Museum and Forbidden Planet. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

Can't gaurentee a date yet. Will be around that area for a couple of weeks I suppose (from the 19th). Shall let you know of any further developments. But why would you want to see me? (unless you're coming along for Cliff as well?) biggrin

Hey man... if you don't want to come by for a visit to enjoy some AWESOME BBQ, great beer, a chance to raid my collection and listen some unreleased Giacchino that's fine by me.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Erik Woods wrote
    .......and listen some unreleased Giacchino that's fine by me.

-Erik-

shocked
    I may drop by then...maybe...ok, I wish I could cry
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

Hey man... if you don't want to come by for a visit to enjoy some AWESOME BBQ, great beer, a chance to raid my collection and listen some unreleased Giacchino that's fine by me.

-Erik-

A great and generous offer, try not to miss out Ant cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Cyprus; again. 40oC midday, again. Not much of a holiday though as I'll be mostly here in Greece this summer working and when i go to Cyprus, I'll have a minor throat operation. Something with my vocal chords....here goes my future career as a tenor! biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote
    unreleased Giacchino

I'm coming! biggrin wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Cyprus; again. 40oC midday, again. Not much of a holiday though as I'll be mostly here in Greece this summer working and when i go to Cyprus, I'll have a minor throat operation. Something with my vocal chords....here goes my future career as a tenor! biggrin

I'm presuming nothing too serious D ? ( hence your > biggrin )

So we'll never get to hear your velvet tones belting out Nessun Dorma then eh? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No plans.
    Work... sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nothing too serious, no.

No, you might get my glorious rendition of Numa Numa one day or enjoy my vocal textures in Tyler Bates' 301.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    No plans.
    Work... sad

That's why i like you Martijn; you're my man, similar (i was going to say "same" but i KNOW i am not crazy; yet biggrin ) spirit and way of thinking.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Nothing too serious, no.

No, you might get my glorious rendition of Numa Numa one day or enjoy my vocal textures in Tyler Bates' 301.

biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I can't afford a holiday this year, but I have the entire July off, so I'll be spending some time on our family's summer resort outside the South Norwegian coast (where, believe it or not, we own an entire island). I'll also be spending some time at our other summer house on the island of Fur in Denmark. Yeah, yeah...I know it sounds like we're rich or something, but the island is something that has been with our family (on my mother's side) for generations, and the summer house in Denmark has been in our family (on my father's side) since the early 80's.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    We have a guy in our midst that owns an entire island.

An island.
    Like Cyprus.
    Or Great Brittain.

Awesome! shocked
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    France in June for a few days, Majorca in August for a few days, and yet another two-week trip to Florida in September. Hoping to squeeze a few days somewhere in this country too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Bregt wrote
    We have a guy in our midst that owns an entire island.

An island.
    Like Cyprus.
    Or Great Brittain.

Awesome! shocked

LOL!

Well, not quite. But still very nice:

http://photos-621.ll.facebook.com/photo … 7_3914.jpg
    http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos- … 9_5643.jpg
    http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos- … 8_4749.jpg
    http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos- … 0_8240.jpg
    http://photos-159.ll.facebook.com/photo … 8_6208.jpg
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Damn Thor! I know there's something tremendously wrong with what i am going to say now, but honestly, if i weren't a man, I'd want to marry you!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus

shocked shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor, I will find you when I'm in Norway!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Could you make room for all of us Thor? The house seems pretty big wink tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Film Music Barbeque at Thor's, now!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Film Music Barbeque at Thor's, now!

Yes! Pleeeeaseeee Thor pleease
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    smile

Sure! Let's go. I'm just not sure that my family (which, obviously, is not only my closest, but also aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, my mother's cousins etc.) would approve of an invasion of film music geeks! :D It would play out like an episode of LOST (you know, the "others" and all that).
    I am extremely serious.