• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2009
    Shut up.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I want a Mike Tyson icon.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ^(That one comes close, I guess: it *looks* like it could chew my ear off? wink )
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Not summer anymore, but we are probably (90% sure) going on a citytrip to Barcelona in October (first week) for a day or 5. The weather is still fairly okay they told me, right?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    October in Barcelona should be fine.

Come to think of it, Barcelona is brilliant every part of the year.
    Love that city!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Well, if it's like the other Mediterranean countries, Greece and Italy, you should be just fine, maybe a little cold breeze during the night smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Aren't you off to Italy soon D?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Last 10 days of August my friend. But i still don't know where we are going, it's an organized group trip; when i do i'll let you know smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Italy was lovely in my experience but I've only gone as far south as Roma.
  1. Martijn wrote
    October in Barcelona should be fine.

Come to think of it, Barcelona is brilliant every part of the year.
    Love that city!

indeed, I went in December and it was still 20 degrees smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Timmer wrote
    Italy was lovely in my experience but I've only gone as far south as Roma.

As a kid I was in Sorrento, one of the Southern tourist towns. I loved Pompeii. I should get back to Italy as soon as it gets.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    October??? But, it's the film festival! shocked crazy
    You are going to miss out on interviews!
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    No no. First week. Film festival is the second and third week. wink
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I've never been to Italy! shame

I don't know if it qualifies as a "trip", but I'm in the South of Norway now (5 hours from Oslo) and enjoying life in my hometown. I may go for a few days to our summer house in Denmark in August, and then I'm also trying to get a Croatia trip together with a couple of buddies of mine....late summer or so. Depends on a lot of things.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    South of Noway is a trip in my eyes!

You have quite the summer there. smile
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2009
    I agree with Bregt. 5 hours from where I am and I'd nearly be in Scotland. ( at least by road )
  3. We're off to Skye again for a couple of weeks in August.

And a main aim is to see dolphins/basking sharks/whales. We haven't been too lucky the last few times we've been to Skye (seeing sea eagles and otters every year is getting a bit boring! wink )

But I'm worried I'm going to miss some top-notch limited releases whilst we are away.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm willing to buy stuff for you if there's a way of arranging it?
  4. Timmer wrote
    I'm willing to buy stuff for you if there's a way of arranging it?

Thanks, Tim. If I send you a signed blank cheque would that be okay? wink

If I can think how we could do it then that would be great.

Has anyone ever contacted people such as SAE, moviemusic.com, etc asking them to put aside limited edition releases when you have been incommunicado?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Are you just worried about an off-the-cuff possibility, or are you actually expecting anything?

I could always keep you informed through text or something?
  5. No, I'm not expecting anything - I'm not one of the "in crowd".

Texting could be possible. I still have a phone number from you on my (archaic) mobile phone. I need to PM you to check that it's still valid/mobile or land line...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010
    henry ressurected his "summer plans" thread over at FSM, so I thought we should do the same, even though it's barely just spring yet.

As for plans, I've already been to Turkey, Poland, United Arab Emirates, Denmark and London over the last six months, so I can't afford many long-distance travels this summer. I have Budapest planned for the weekend of May 22, then two trips to our summer house in Denmark in July and August - the first to be with family, the second with some buddies of mine. Otherwise, I'll stay a week or two in my hometown Grimstad in the South of Norway (and the small island that we own by the coastline). That's about it. Some travelling will be made in the fall as well, but I haven't decided on that yet. It's a money & time question, as always.

2010 is also turning out to be a great concert year, though. I've already seen Rammstein in Oslo and Ennio Morricone in London. Next up is Jean Michel Jarre in Budapest and Supertramp vocalist Roger Hodgson at the Norwegian Wood festival here in Oslo in June.

You got anything planned yet?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    henry ressurected his "summer plans" thread over at FSM, so I thought we should do the same, even though it's barely just spring yet.

Because we should follow FSM in all things. angry

Just for that I'm going to discuss my plans for Christmas.
    So there.
    tongue

Errr...No summer plans whatsoever.
    I should like to go somewhere far abroad come September or so, but I've not decided on anything.
    I'm leaning towards South America, but it's not more specified than that just yet. dizzy

And in November I'll probably attend the Lewes Bonfires with some mates of mine.
    I'm a sucker for these nigh-pagan festivities, and the Sussex countryside looks like something properly out of the Hammer House Of Horror standard stable of Ominous Landscapes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I thought you would come to Greece this summer Martijn... sad
    Pity... I wanted to show off my perfectly shaped abs after all these months working out! (kidding tongue )
    No plans yet, even though I really need holidays.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    I thought you would come to Greece this summer Martijn... sad
    Pity... I wanted to show off my perfectly shaped abs after all these months working out!

What? And cause a nervous breakdown in ME???
    wink

Good to see you around again, Stavi.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010 edited
    Good to be around again. smile

Poor innocent ME causing YOU a nervous breakdown!? shocked Never! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, not intentionally, I'm sure. wink
  6. Stavroula wrote
    Good to be around again. smile

Poor innocent ME causing YOU a nervous breakdown!? shocked Never! wink

Stavi, have you ever considered Poland?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Now you are mentioning it , it's a veyr good idea! smile