• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. So ... how's that hunt for the "real killers" going, O.J.? Made any new discoveries? Got some new leads? I know you're a busy man and have to fit finding those SOBs inbetween playing golf and have sex with models.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2008
    Eh? confused
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    When Justin goes offtopic, he REALLY goes offtopic! smile

I think the real killer was found, Justin, based on all the evidence, and OJ knows it as well.
    So he might as well play golf and bang models.
    The fact that the killer was found has little to with actual justice.
    slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    When Justin goes offtopic, he REALLY goes offtopic! smile

I think the real killer was found, Justin, based on all the evidence, and OJ knows it as well.
    So he might as well play golf and bang models.
    The fact that the killer was found has little to with actual justice.
    slant

Exactly my thoughts too!

I read somewhere that his lawyer advised him to stop taking some anti-inflamitories so that he couldn't fit his hands into those gloves?

It's hard to watch him in films like Capricorn One without thinking 'murderer'.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The fact that the system is far from perfect is a given, as galling as it is.
    But the fact that he wrote down his actual confession, and tried to peddle it as a work of fiction was truly an act of hubris to rival Greek tragedies.
    Here's a person who well and truly deserves to be smitten.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn