• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorChristoph
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2008
    I've searched the forum a bit and didn't find a topic like this. Which electronic stores do you recommend and which not ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Except if you mean something else,

http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … ne/#Item_1
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChristoph
    hmm I think this can be closed. smile Sorry guys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No worries mate. Study the other thread and reply there if you have any questions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008
    Excellent experiences with
    Play (expensive, though),
    Chris' Soundtrack Corner (ditto, but a LOT of rarities!),
    Backtrack (excellent second hand department!),
    SynSonique (game soundtracks),
    LaLaLand (slightly off-the-beaten-track stuff, and a great selection of cheap and rare goodies, including game soundtracks)
    and of course the band of usual suspects (Screenarchives, Intrada, Amazon and VareseSarabande)

Not so good:
    Footlight Records (sometimes offer things they don't actually carry, which is annoying) and
    MovieBoulevard (carry a LOT of VERY rare material, but is hideously expensive, and have had some unpleasant experiences where some rare CDs were lost in the mail and the shop owner tried to push the culpability on me).

Buysoundtrax gets a generally bad rep all over the soundtrack community, but I've always had the most pleasant experience with them so far. And they carry a LOT of good stuff!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    No worries mate. Study the other thread and reply there if you have any questions.

Oh.
    Poop.
    sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2008 edited
    Here, here

http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … e/#Item_12

smile kiss