• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2013
    Of course my dear! wink
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    hug beer

Because it's summer I would be definitely trying a recipe you send very soon, maybe even this coming weekend.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Ok honey!I will send it tomorrow, ok?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thank ye love
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I want it too!

I'll come and collect it in Sparti.
    We could discuss the intricacies of thyme and the mystery of cardamom leisurely, in the afternoon sun, on the balcony, partaking of a glass of chilled Taittinger.

Not that I'd make a song and dance about it, mind! Obviously!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Point steak with herb butter, fried onion rings and fresh crisp bread. Some crudités as well.

eat

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2013
    Martijn wrote
    I want it too!

We could discuss the intricacies of thyme and the mystery of cardamom leisurely, in the afternoon sun, on the balcony, partaking of a glass of chilled Taittinger.

You are welcomed to!
  2. A nice large helping of Chinese fried noddles.

Some sweet pop corn for desert.

Volker
  3. July 15th: the popular Hostess Twinkies, will be back. I saw the box in a new article, and it has one of the greatest slogans:

"THE SWEETEST COMEBACK IN THE HISTORY OF EVER."
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  4. Just opened a bottle of beer and a bag of potatoe chips.

Your health, Thor!

beer

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013 edited
    Captain Future wrote
    Just opened a bottle of beer and a bag of potatoe chips.

Your health, Thor!

beer

Volker

Great stuff!

To be fair, though, my doctor reiterated today that I need to stay as clear away from sweets, chips and beer as possible. Yeah, right. Not going to happen. I'll try to cut down on the chocolate and chips a bit, but no one is going to deny me my beers once in a while. Then I'll rather die sooner.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. Errr - that was not the answer I expected.

Anyway, I'm sure you will cope with the situation.

All the best!
    Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013
    He, he...sorry for the melodramatic turn. It was just a fresh experience in my mind!

LONG LIVE POTATO CHIPS AND BEER!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2013 edited
    I'll tell you two things my dear Thor!
    a. You are a big boy, so actually no one can really tell you what to do (basically it means I won't tell you again what I think, you know anyway) and
    b. Consider yourself lucky you don't have a girlfriend like me around!

As for beer and chips... like them but I'm more in a wine mood these days. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013
    I've never eaten at any doctor's office so I don't know if they cook well wink , but we went yesterday to a great Italian restaurant and when I see homemade tiramisu on the menu there is no stopping what can't be stopped, ... biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Italian food is great! Especially in Italy, so I've heard. eat
  6. Bregje wrote

Affirmative!

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorSarah
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2013 edited
    Bregje wrote

I once had concussion in Italy and was only allowed to have liquids. I ate ice cream for two days lick It was superb!!
    "Class is having lunch with the homeless and dinner with the Queen."
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...if slightly dear.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  7. It’s sunny weather in Germany, so I met with a friend at ta local gelateria this afternoon. She’s working at another school in the same city.

Luigi doesn’t offer too many sorts of Ice-cream but he makes them all from scratch. Not 25 sorts made from instant powder but 10 delicious sorts made from fresh ingredients. I had the Amarena Cup, she had the Strawberry Cup.

That’s summer for me!

Volker
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013 edited
    Bregje wrote

It's the same as anywhere else in the world, there's good and bad depending where you eat. I've been to Italy numerous times and the food has been mostly between good and EXCELLENT! Get word-of-mouth from locals and veer away from main touristy areas.

p.s. the best Bolognese sauce I've ever tasted was here in Bristol, a lovely and tiny deli/restaurant.......but it IS run by a Sicilian family wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    Ok honey!I will send it tomorrow, ok?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! THIS STIFADO is DELICIOUS eat uhm

freezing <--starving wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013
    Martijn wrote
    I want it too!

I expect you've been and walked back by now wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013 edited
    I haven't forgotten you boys! I had my final exams these days and I was studying! I'll be sending you the recipe this weekend I promise. And no, Martijn hasn't come yet! tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013 edited
    Really? The man is mad, MAD I tell you. Either that or he got eaten by ninja mice living in a poison cloud above Belgium.

I look forward to your recipe though my weekend is so busy I won't be able to try it for a week, but try it I will kiss
  8. Timmer wrote
    Really? The man is mad, MAD I tell you.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ … 24-768.jpg
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2013 edited
    Captain Future wrote
    Timmer wrote

I'm sure Martijn will enjoy that compliment uhm cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2013
    Stavroula wrote
    And no, Martijn hasn't come yet! tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz8RjPAD2Jk

Timmer wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    Timmer wrote

I'm sure Martijn will enjoy that compliment uhm cheesy

What? Me worry?

Stavroula wrote
    I had my final exams these days and I was studying!

Hope all went well! Fingers crossed, lighting candles, burning incense, offering goats.
    goat Wipe them out. All of them.

I'll be sending you the recipe this weekend I promise.

Awesome! I love a good stifado! Really got a taste for it when I was in Greece!
    hug
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Is that a goat being electrocuted by a monk uhm
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee...no.