• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2017
    Maybe that is it I'll try it again
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2017
    tried it again. The file was a JPEG and only 39.1. Didn't work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2017
    I see your avatar and image changed though!
    Kazoo
  1. Maybe the browser history (temporary files) needs to be deleted in order to see the new images?
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2017
    good idea but not successful
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2017
    Bregt wrote
    I see your avatar and image changed though!

Yep. Me too.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2017
    I think the only way to change the avatar/photo is to start all over again with a different user name etc.
  2. At present I see the Naxos logo as your avatar picture. You had that same picture some time ago and in between something yellow which I don't remember exactly.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yep, that's what I saw as well.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Tom, have you very simply tried to refresh the page?
    This page, for example? (Just press the F5 key).
  3. Martijn wrote
    Tom, have you very simply tried to refresh the page?
    This page, for example? (Just press the F5 key).

Is it going to be "just press the F5 key" every time? Maybe it's because I am on a laptop, but I have to press the "Fn" function key and F5.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    True. I'm still quite desktop oriented. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2017
    Volker is seeing the photo I put up so apparently I'm the only one seeing a photo of myself?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm trying the disk cleanup function to see if that does anything
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    sdtom wrote
    Volker is seeing the photo I put up so apparently I'm the only one seeing a photo of myself?

Yep.
    sdtom wrote
    I'm trying the disk cleanup function to see if that does anything

Unlikely, but worth a shot.
    By any chance, do you happen to use Chrome as your browser?
    This is actually a known problem with Chrome (and not one that is easily structurally solved...)
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2017
    I do use chrome so perhaps he answer is to switch to firefox. Will give this a try
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2017
    I'm going to give firefox a try later today and see if I can get maintitles to work correctly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2017
    had trouble downloading firefox. Chrome seems to be permanently ingrained on my computer. Every time there is an update I seem to have a problem with something such as losing spellcheck.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2017
    Hey Tom

Try the following, but in step 3, don't check "Cookies and other site data". Only check "Cached images and files."
    https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=en
    Kazoo
  4. And if that fails, here's what I would do. *

Format c:

Reinstall OS

tongue spin

* This is something I've done countless times in my younger years. Windows would get so screwed up the only solution was to do a clean install. It took me almost an entire day to get everything to normal but it was worth it. Now I'd think twice before doing that though, because I don't have the patience or will to do that anymore. I'm keeping my system as stable as possible, not too much installing of useless junk. Thankfully my copy of windows 7 agrees with me.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2017
    Bregt that did the trick cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2017
    just had something odd happening. I went to go toa website and the window came up that I had no internet connection. I went through my usual routine of restarting both the computer and the modem. Out of the blue windows went through the configure mode and the cleanup. It tied up my computer for two hours!!! I'm using Windows 7 and it is set to ask me of any changes it could make. What is going on?
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2017
    Thinking about a new computer with Linux on it. Thoughts?