• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008
    Netherlands are looking good, 2 - 0 against Italy already! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Great game this evening (following an awful one this afternoon). The Dutch were terrific. Marco Van Basten was a truly great player and he'd have been proud to play in that team tonight. I've always loved the Dutch (particularly due to the man I consider to be the greatest player of my lifetime, Bergkamp) and that's the first time in ages they've played as I always hope they will.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeJun 9th 2008 edited
    I didn´t see it, but... congratulations to everyone concerned. And regrets to those who suffer from sudden outburst of panic to get busted during the first round.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Wow, what a superb match by the Dutch....as I was never a big fan of Italy, I must say that it tasted kinda sweet. If they keep up this kind of play, they will be my new favourites this year (especially since France disappointed today).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2008
    What the hell just happened for the Italians?! I'd definitely expected more from them, but that said, the Dutch team played absolutely beautifully - football at its best: entertaining, engaging and bold! (A small pun here for the Scandinavian readers wink )

Definitely a team to watch in the days and weeks to come. Can't believe the Danish team played 1-1 with these guys only last week (or was it the week before? - can't remember) - can't help but think the Dutch were pulling their punches in that match (even though, and trying to be objective here, the Danish team *did* do a fair job in that particular match).
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
  1. We call Group C The "Death Group", and the Dutch really showed Italy why. It is hard to imagine the final rounds without them, but it will be quite hard now. France has to win as badly as them, it will be a harsh fight, and Romania suddenly can dare to dream, they will give all they have now that there´s a chance. This is probably the most interesting group for now.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    What a bloody match yesterday evening! I'm ''quite'' happy with the result.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Joep wrote
    What a bloody match yesterday evening! I'm ''quite'' happy with the result.

What an "understatement" biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2008
    Tonight is going be excited once again as the Dutch will beat the French!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Joep wrote

I hope so! biggrin wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    Poor Italy! Nothing seems to be going their way sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008
    Joep wrote

"beat?".....Nuked em more like! punk cool
  2. Timmer wrote
    Joep wrote

"beat?".....Nuked em more like! punk cool

No, Domenech nuked us...

Malouda, Henry... vomit vomit vomit
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    We dominate Euro 2008! What's next? The world?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008 edited
    Do I have to remind you that we got very bloody noses when we tried that approach? wink

Honestly, the Oranjes seem to be the killer team of this tournament, and I certainly think it´s time for them to grab some cup... of tea and let us win it! biggrin

No, really, if they win it, they´ve earned it from the beginning.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    I think the Germans aren't doing that well. What about that goalkeeper? Lehmann is quite horrible. Van der Sar is really in fine shipe and most probably the best goalkeeper in the world.

These first two really have been historical matches, not to mention two legendary goals. Robben's goal was utterly amazing!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2008 edited
    No, really, if they win it, they´ve earned it from the beginning.

I meant the Oranjes. The rest was joking.

I wasn´t too sure about our qualities against Poland, but Croatia really pulled our pants down. Now all that remains is for the Austrians to hang our guys from the trees by their balls.
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008 edited
    Hmm, watching Poland vs Croatia, which is rather boring. But I like watching Leo Beenhakker's ''act''.

I'd better think about the next victory for the Dutch team tomorrow wink Romania is going down!
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008
    Warning - The Dutch are going to win - Warning
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    yeah, they probably will! wishing you all the best
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Joep wrote
    Warning - The Dutch are going to win - Warning

I hope so!
  3. If the dutch team is clever they loose against Romania. Otherwise they would have France or Italy in the semi final... biggrin
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    If they'd let Romania win on purpose, they loose part of the current spirit. But there's off course a somewhat greater chance of losing when you decide to select some ''2nd choice'' players for a match like this....
    • CommentAuthorJoep
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2008 edited
    beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2008
    Italy beating France....sweet! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2008
    Joep wrote
    beer

Not too much beer or ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal … 461166.stm

biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008
    Bregt wrote
    Joep wrote
    beer

Not too much beer or ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal … 461166.stm

biggrin

biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Hehe! Funny. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2008 edited
    I really hope we win against Portugal tonight, if only to kick the UEFA´s asses. It was ridiculous to command our coach (and Austria´s) to leave the field, but it is even more so to have him do the same again today. As if Portugal wasn´t impossible to beat already, now they take away our team´s tactical advisor... and he did nothing wrong, he just used the coaching zone for what it´s for, as did the Austria´s coach. It was a great gesture how they shook hands after that ridiculous decision, and to ban him from an additional match is nothing but bullshit.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    I really hope we win against Portugal tonight, if only to kick the UEFA´s asses. It was ridiculous to command our coach (and Austria´s) to leave the field, but it is even more so to have him do the same again today. As if Portugal wasn´t impossible to beat already, now they take away our team´s tactical advisor... and he did nothing wrong, he just used the coaching zone for what it´s for, as did the Austria´s coach. It was a great gesture how they shook hands after that ridiculous decision, and to ban him from an additional match is nothing but bullshit.

Good luck! I'll be rooting for you to beat Portugal. punk