• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008 edited
    Just thought I'd do a thread title and see where it goes?

Talk about anything?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008
    You either forgot your pills or took too many?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008
    Steven wrote
    You either forgot your pills or took too many?

The latter....I'm rattling! dizzy wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Which Charles Bronson were you thinking of when you started this topic, Tim?

I think that Bronson - the actor - was the first person whose biography I read. I must have been quite young and I remember it being a book that was quite different to the sort of stuff I read then. But he was an actor who I'd always watch on TV.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2008 edited
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Which Charles Bronson were you thinking of when you started this topic, Tim?

I think that Bronson - the actor - was the first person whose biography I read. I must have been quite young and I remember it being a book that was quite different to the sort of stuff I read then. But he was an actor who I'd always watch on TV.

Not the name changed life long prisoner wink

I got the title from an old, and very short review of Death Wish IV,that's all that was written, I didn't change a word.....it made me laugh biggrin

Perhaps this thread could be used for funny / odd etc reviews people have read about films?
  2. biggrin
    Was the specific reference to Charles Bronson to differentiate the review from another movie? Just in case there was any confusion?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 17th 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    biggrin
    Was the specific reference to Charles Bronson to differentiate the review from another movie? Just in case there was any confusion?

I don't think so? Bronson did quite a few Death Wish films.

Another fave review I read was for an album by the prog rock band YES.

Just one small word....

NO
  3. Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    biggrin

I don't think so? Bronson did quite a few Death Wish films.

I should have placed a wink at the end of my comment. wink