• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. FalkirkBairn wrote
    Well done, Jupe! rolleyes wink

you were close Alan, you really were, kudos to you both smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008
    Ack! Just didn't get around to giving this a shot. But I can see that this was an excellent game. Lots of fine cues and anyone who likes Ludovico Einaudi will always get brownie points from me smile (he has the knack of being just perfect for that crucial scene, but is very sparse in other places)
    Congrats to JuPe, Alan and zirael for their top performances punk

DemonStar wrote
    I think I'll make the clips but Tommy can host the game because IMHO he gives hints very well and I sometimes get jumbled up while giving out scores... tongue

You know... if you haven't given the clips to Tommy yet, you could try to set up the game yourself and let Tommy play this game too. Once you have the clips ready just arrange them chronologically if you like. Putting clues isn't hard. It should suffice if you say something about the movie/composer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008
    BhelPuri wrote
    You know... if you haven't given the clips to Tommy yet, you could try to set up the game yourself and let Tommy play this game too. Once you have the clips ready just arrange them chronologically if you like. Putting clues isn't hard. It should suffice if you say something about the movie/composer.

I would've liked to, but unfortunately I just got to know I might have to go out of town for a counselling session soon, so I might not be able to check the points. I had already made the clips, so I've sent to them to Tom so he can host instead wink
  2. If you're not sure about this set of clips I have either a "Westerns (Part 2)" or a "hidden treasures"-type set ready.

Let me know what you want to do.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2008
    So... What's happening? I want to play... spin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    If you're not sure about this set of clips I have either a "Westerns (Part 2)" or a "hidden treasures"-type set ready.

Westerns please cool wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    If you're not sure about this set of clips I have either a "Westerns (Part 2)" or a "hidden treasures"-type set ready.

Yeah ok, go ahead Alan. I guess we'll do it next time smile
  3. DemonStar wrote
    Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Yeah ok, go ahead Alan. I guess we'll do it next time smile

yes do so Alan, Demonstar and I'll play after your game wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. I've uploaded a set of western clips and I'll start the game soon.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn