• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008
    Hey everyone! Hope you're doing well. I was just thinking about my favorite music, by composer Bruce Broughton, from Disney theme parks world-wide. Then I thought, why don't I post a message on the board, and see if others have some favorite music they like by him, from a Disney park' attraction. I have posted mine here:

http://web.mac.com/cbarrywdw03/My_Bruce … ories.html

Feel free to leave yours here, or e-mail it to me, and with your permission, I will post it on my site!

Take Care everyone and let the story telling begin!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I haven't listened to the Theme Park music but I love the Rescuers Down Under score by Broughton!

BTW welcome aboard, WDWGuy! wave beer
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008 edited
    Hi DemonStar, thanks for the welcome! if you would like to hear some of his theme park music, mosey on over to my site, to the theme park music blog and give the clips on each attraction' page a listen. let me know what u think, thanks!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Going to listen after breakfast biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Just listened, and I think it sounds very nice, Chris! I especially liked Energy Adventure medley, Spaceship Earth, Seasons of the Vine Medley and Just One Dream. Very nice compositions! beer
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008
    hi demonstar, i am glad you enjoyed his music. i love it. it is as good as his film music, in my opinion, or better. i hope it is released someday, for all to hear and enjoy and cherish for generations to come as i will.

does anyone else have any stories or thoughts about Bruce's theme park music?