• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008 edited
    FSM's Summer Podcast is out... and their rendition of what Alan Silvestri's arrangement of the theme from GI Joe MIGHT sound like is an absolute hoot! IMHO, the best film music podcast/radio show out there.

http://www.fsmpodcast.libsyn.com/index. … id=355626#

-Erik-

PS - There's 30 seconds of previously unreleased Temple of Doom score at the end of the Podcast. shocked
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    Erik Woods wrote

There's 30 seconds of previously unreleased Temple of Doom score at the end of the Podcast. shocked

Where the hell did that come from?! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Erik Woods wrote
    PS - There's 30 seconds of previously unreleased Temple of Doom score at the end of the Podcast. shocked

What?! shocked Gotta go check that out!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    It came from the Indiana Jones Lego game. Apparently, there's a ton of previously unreleased music in it.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. They put unreleased music in a Lego video game but not on a re-released soundtrack*?

*if it's indeed true that the re-releases will not be expanded. confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Antineutrino wrote
    They put unreleased music in a Lego video game but not on a re-released soundtrack*?

*if it's indeed true that the re-releases will not be expanded. confused

Yeah, that is sort of strange... Seriously, why can't they just release the complete score?
  2. Erik Woods wrote
    FSM's Summer Podcast is out... and their rendition of what Alan Silvestri's arrangement of the theme from GI Joe MIGHT sound like is an absolute hoot! IMHO, the best film music podcast/radio show out there.

http://www.fsmpodcast.libsyn.com/index. … id=355626#

-Erik-

ah Supergirl, they don't make scores like that again. no offense to the superhero scores of today, but Supergirl shows so much more innovation and detail

I must say I never heard of these podcasts before, quite interesting and cool I must say, GI Joe's theme sounds so cool
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  3. The Doug Adams song got me laughing like I haven't laughed in too long! biggrin
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008
    Yeah, that "Addams" song was a hoot! smile
    I am extremely serious.