• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. What is: the worth of a penis in this country:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25526847

Now there is a legal presedent fo the cost. Overseas, but still. I can't imagine any good coming out of it.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    Glad to see we're still getting all the top stories around here. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Wrong section Justin. This belongs in OFF TOPIC!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. No, this is a news item from MSNBC news. Off Topic would be to start a thread speculating the worth of a penis.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    So you class the value of a penis as a general discussion?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    rolleyes Moved to off topic.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  3. NBC, ABC, CCN, FOX -- if it's a new article, I posted it in "News" like I did.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    justin boggan wrote
    NBC, ABC, CCN, FOX -- if it's a new article, I posted it in "News" like I did.

Actually, you original put it in General Discussions. Yes YOU did!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  4. No, I clicked on News from hte drop box and went to that page and started. Maybe you are all confusing with that fact that any thread shows up when you enter the forum as "All categories". And I could have goffed, but I recall doing what I said above.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    So you class the value of a penis as a general discussion?

rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008 edited
    justin boggan wrote
    No, I clicked on News from hte drop box and went to that page and started. Maybe you are all confusing with that fact that any thread shows up when you enter the forum as "All categories". And I could have goffed, but I recall doing what I said above.

Nope... because at the top of the page it said...

$795,00 dollars...

General Discussion » $795,00 dollars... (Posts 1 to 2 of 2)

Yes it DID, Justin. Yes it did!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008 edited
    Excuse me.... which is stranger?The fact that Justin post it in the General Discussion or that we are being preoccupied with the economical worth of a penis for crying out loud!
    I'm not socked (big girl you see) but... rolleyes
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008
    Stavroula wrote
    Excuse me.... which is stranger?The fact that Justin post it in the General Discussion or that we are being preoccupied with the economical worth of a penis for crying out loud!
    I'm not socked (big girl you see) but... rolleyes

This guy speaks for all of us. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008
    Seems alot of news reports are misreporting that it was simply an accident. Others report that the doc cut it off in a rage and sliced it to pieces. shocked Scary stuff.

In any case, the lack of quality news reporting I find almost as terrifying as the incident itself.

Peter slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008 edited
    Ok this crap goes in the trash bin. I log in each time only to see the penis thread in front of me and it gets really annoying.

People (and Justin esp) maybe you should find more valuable things to spend your time upon? Or even if you DO fancy reading / doing crap in your spare time - which is something i have no word on whatsoever, still maybe you should FILTER how you choose to share or distribute or NOT that crap?

Thanks.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.