• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008 edited
    Any musicians here? I can play the French horn, as well as a bit of trumpet (though horn is undeniably better, for the most part biggrin).
  1. Keyboard, drums, two chords on guitar.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008 edited
    PawelStroinski wrote
    ...two chords on guitar.

LOL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008
    I play the piano. I'm around grade 5/6 now. I play, but I'm not trying to get into composing or anything. I couldn't come up with a decent theme if my life depended on it! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Anthony wrote
    I play the piano. I'm around grade 5/6 now. I play, but I'm not trying to get into composing or anything. I couldn't come up with a decent theme if my life depended on it! biggrin

That's cool. I've always wanted to play piano. And Anthony, composing's not too hard. I first started about three years ago. Yes, the theme was pretty bad, but I've gotten a lot better, and it's actually lots of fun. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Guitar and bass but not very well.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  2. Anthony wrote

Well, Alfred Newman said the same about Bernard Herrmann regarding themes biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Anthony wrote

Well, Alfred Newman said the same about Bernard Herrmann regarding themes biggrin

He did? LOL I didn't know that. smile
  3. Yeah.

And the chords (with some reminding) are C Major and E minor biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Yeah.

And the chords (with some reminding) are C Major and E minor biggrin

Good job. LOL Do you ever intend to learn anything beyond that? biggrin
  4. Yes, actually. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Sax, Percussion, and Drum Kit

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008 edited
    Keyboard, a bit of drums and acoustic guitar. I LOVE the guitar and I am picking it up quite fast even though I didn't practice for about 2 months because of exams. I prefer acoustic to electric guitar, but I think I will learn both. I can play all the major and minor chords pretty well now and am moving on to more difficult ones soon. I recently improved my strumming and picking too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I play the piano too.I took my degree a month ago and now I enjoy playing whatever I like after a long time of studying!I have a guitar in the house so I think I'll start some lessons to learn a few things.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Le piano
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Piano and spoons.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008 edited
    Steven wrote
    Piano and spoons.

No thimbles and washboard? confused wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Self-taught piano/keyboard. I'm not too bad. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Trombone, Bass Trombone, Baritone Horn, and the Tuba a couple of times in a pinch.
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I wanna learn the Cello, just so I can do the sliding effects from Lost.
  5. No I can't - but I wish I did! sad
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    No I can't - but I wish I did! sad

Not even Kazoo? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2008
    sdtom wrote
    Trombone, Bass Trombone, Baritone Horn, and the Tuba a couple of times in a pinch.
    Tom smile

Ah, a brass player! biggrin Sweet! punk beer
  6. Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Not even Kazoo? wink

I have a mental block with a kazoo as it's a musical instrument and I can't play a musical instrument. But give me a comb and some tracing paper and I'm away!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Not even Kazoo? wink

I have a mental block with a kazoo as it's a musical instrument and I can't play a musical instrument. But give me a comb and some tracing paper and I'm away!!

Do you have Cat(s) Alan? Get a comb, put it near the cat and flick through the teeth of the comb and see what happens. biggrin
  7. Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Not even Kazoo? wink

Do you have Cat(s) Alan? Get a comb, put it near the cat and flick through the teeth of the comb and see what happens. biggrin

It's almost worth getting a cat just to see what will happen!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    FalkirkBairn wrote

Not even Kazoo? wink

It's almost worth getting a cat just to see what will happen!

Go and find a friendly one on the street.

cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2008
    Piano and voice...
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    I wanna learn the Cello...

I also would love to learn the cello. It has a beautiful sound, a lot like the horn, which is likely one reason I like it so much. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2008
    I play the violin, mandolin, string bass, and bass guitar.

I'm beginning the guitar and harmonica.

I want to learn the bagpipes. biggrin