• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2008 edited
    Hey all! I would really appreciate it a lot, if you fellow members, could take a look at my new updated re-designed and modified website about Theme Park music by Bruce Broughton, and post your thoughts, concerns and feedback, here, thanks! I look forward to reading your comments on it. I plan to use your comments as a guide for keeping my site updated and to modify any items on it. Thank you, all! Take care! Theme Park music rules! Randy + Broughton + Disney = AWESOME Music Releases!!!

-Chris-

P.S. - The new site is located here:

http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BruceBrou … Intro.html
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2008
    does anyone have any suggestions for any additions to my site? does anyone have any information i can add to it, or can you help fill in the, "Unknown's"?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2008
    Not being a big Broughton fan, I can't really comment on the content, but I really like the design and the layout, WDW. The intro page is quite the eye-catcher!
    It's also very easy and clear to navigate, which is always a huge relief to find.
    So kudos! Nice work!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn