• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010
    That would be interesting indeed but i am afraid it will go to Lurie instead, so automatic pass for me.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. ^^^ Or Debney. Somehow I don't think we'll get another interesting score from the franchise.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Indeed, Lurie or Debney = pass, most likely.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I'll take Debney or Lurie over this generic, uninteresting, unremarkable, over used ethnic wailing, 300, Gladiator crap any day!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Yeah, ok.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Glad you agree!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  2. Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    SPARTACUS, sound clips
    http://www.colosseum.de/product_info.ph … Duca-.html

vomit Loduca is so much better than this. Case in point!

-Erik-

ah, the classic brilliant LoDuca piece from Army of Darkness

Give me this baby anytime punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2010
    Great piece! punk

But is it just me or does the painting on the cover look more like Patrick Swayze than Bruce Campbell?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2010
    SPARTACUS: blood and sand

Clearly the wanted him to copy Gladiator note 2 note 'cause the end result is a noisy, cheap synth alternative to Gladiator with many pieces sounding like exact lifts and remixes of the former; ridiculous. Oh and did i mention the 300 references? Such a shame for this composer, and the soundclips were a bit more promising than this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2010
    "different sword" even copies John Murphy '28 days / weeks later" material. Fun biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 29th 2010
    The kind of thing I'll put up with in a show but not as a stand alone listen.

Depressing really.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt