• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Obscure #2:

Recorded a score a few months back for the upcoming film "Dead Daughters".
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    Justin,

Please don't take me wrong here but do you actually listen to all these composers? Cause i don't think anyone else has ever heard of most of them nor will anyone ever talk about them, at least in the near future. I know this might sound harsh and unfair to you but it took me almost 2 hours to browse throughout all the new threads in the forum and i was absent for only 4 or 5 hours and it's only day 1! I wonder if there's any actual meaning to them all and that maybe you should wait 'till they're assigned to and / or release something important instead or something?

Again, please don' take me wrong; i won't tell you what to do, i'm just thinking loud here.

Cheers
    D
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. Jeff Grace wasn't a nobody; didn't stop a thread for him. Anyway, how about an UPCOMING SCORES thread?
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    Yeah, i wasn't talking about all of them, just the majority of those posted today. Anyway yeah, i think an upcoming scores threads it's a very better way to keep track of things! You go ahead!

Thanks
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMay 26th 2012
    What's love got to do... got to do with it?
  3. Demetris wrote
    Justin,

Please don't take me wrong here but do you actually listen to all these composers? Cause i don't think anyone else has ever heard of most of them nor will anyone ever talk about them, at least in the near future. I know this might sound harsh and unfair to you but it took me almost 2 hours to browse throughout all the new threads in the forum and i was absent for only 4 or 5 hours and it's only day 1! I wonder if there's any actual meaning to them all and that maybe you should wait 'till they're assigned to and / or release something important instead or something?

Again, please don' take me wrong; i won't tell you what to do, i'm just thinking loud here.

Cheers
    D

Now that this thread is back up, time to address this comment after-the-fact:

Just pretend all the started composer threads are multiple titanicpiano14 threads. Then it's okay!

And I think Southall has been drinking old cases of defunct Zema again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I will fire my weapon at you if you're not careful. It is a Trey Gunn. Which is a bit like a ray gun.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I have a 12-inch vinyl disc. Is this a record?
  4. I have a Trey Parker, it fires chocolatly salty balls. I'll blame Canada.