• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2009
    ^ Nice, I really enjoyed the fights and stunts of the first one. Actually some of the fights are really amazing. Looking forward to watching the second punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
  1. Marselus wrote
    ^ Nice, I really enjoyed the fights and stunts of the first one. Actually some of the fights are really amazing. Looking forward to watching the second punk

don't expect the first, and you probably will
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorzirael
    I'm waiting to see Ip Man with Donnie Yen. Here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=959h-GXf … re=related
    •  
      CommentAuthorEric
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Ong Bak 2
    But then we enter the finale and Tony Jaa pulls out all the stops. This is by far the most breathtaking continuation of fights I've seen in a long time, this is a finale that's worth the price of the DVD (or Blu-Ray) alone. This is Martial Arts at its best.

By the music, the music is very good too smile

The finale is 12 minutes of pure fighting bliss ! biggrin

So you noticed the great soundtrack too Thomas ?
    I loved it ! It sounded very epic ...
    "Simplicity is the key to brilliance"
  2. Eric wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Ong Bak 2
    But then we enter the finale and Tony Jaa pulls out all the stops. This is by far the most breathtaking continuation of fights I've seen in a long time, this is a finale that's worth the price of the DVD (or Blu-Ray) alone. This is Martial Arts at its best.

By the music, the music is very good too smile

The finale is 12 minutes of pure fighting bliss ! biggrin

So you noticed the great soundtrack too Thomas ?
    I loved it ! It sounded very epic ...

Just 12 minutes? It felt longer smile

Yes the music is very good, especially around the dance sequence, stunning
    •  
      CommentAuthorTalos
    • CommentTimeApr 24th 2009
    I watched loads and loads of kung fu movies.. practised kung fu for 12 years... 1988 - 2000 (white eyebrow style... aka the infamous Bai Mei as mentioned in several kung fu pics, as well as in Kill Bill 2)

Personally I like the old school movies more. (original Drunken Master, Snake in the Eagle Shadow, Ninja in the Dragon's Den, with the amazing Hiroyuki Sanada! He honestly a very cool looking guy) I don't like the "wired" movies from nowadays... with those silly moves. Just give me an old school kung fu movie fight with genuine skill, and not of the nonsense unbelievable stuff.

Here is a nice clip from Ninja in the Dragon's Den... don't mind the silly stuff... the main bulk is very nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvy0mAR7 … re=related

Besides, I moved from kung fu to Systema later on... which I am practising now. Very nice too, more practical. Here is a clip of Systema. (russian martial art, developed for the army special ops)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiIRtlXV … re=related
    www.budgethotels-hongkong.com LOWEST Hong Kong hotel rates
  3. the fights are cool, but the sound was hideous back then, those slapstick kicking sounds never worked for me

but they sure knew how to fight, even then