• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009
    Billie Piper is hot.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Billie Piper is hot.

Yeah...yeah she is!!! lick cool

Pah! Doctor Schmoctor.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Because
    However, Peter Davison has since stated that he also felt too young for the role, and if given the chance at the role now he would have made a better Doctor.

That's why.

Pre-judging!?

Not good.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    No, look at the link: Peter felt he himself was cast when he was too young, and felt he would have been a better Doctor if cast later.
    If 29 is already too young, 26 is way out of bounds.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    No, look at the link: Peter felt he himself was cast when he was too young, and felt he would have been a better Doctor if cast later.

Well, it's a done deal now so we can all only wait to see the results in 2010.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009 edited
    Martijn wrote

I think you would be a good Doctor. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I think you would be a good Doctor. biggrin

Moi!?

....or Martijn?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I rather consider myself to be, shall we say, more MASTERful... devil
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    I rather consider myself to be, shall we say, more MASTERful... devil

Oh yes.....Oh YESSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss! cool beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009 edited
    Martijn need not fear, I'm sure he'll be a great Doctor.

(I'm not sure of course, I was just looking for any excuse to use that image.)
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
    Kiefer Sutherland for next Doctor Who! tongue
  1. As was said before, Matt Smith?!!?

I've not seen him in anything before but he does seem to have been in a few shows that have shown that he has the potential to be a good new Doctor.

However, first impressions are important and seeing him on the Confidential programme had me thinking "No!" He's far too young for me as a Doctor and I can't help wondering whether this is another example of shows/films being cast with youngsters in order to attract a certain demographic audience not currently catered for by Doctor Who (is there one?)

As with everyone else, I'll have to suspend final judgement until we see him in 2010.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I wish they'd gone for....

BRIAN BLESSED

wink
  2. Don't forget that they are still looking for a companion to the new Doctor. So there is still the chance for Brian to appear.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Don't forget that they are still looking for a companion to the new Doctor. So there is still the chance for Brian to appear.

Who the hell would have the "presense" to appear alongside BRIAN BLESSED.....certainly not a 26 year old kid!!!
  3. shame

What was I thinking!

Thinking of companions - I wonder if Jenny from "The Doctor's Daughter" will be making a re-appearance in any form? It was certainly left waaay open for her to return at some point.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    I wish they'd gone for....

BRIAN BLESSED

wink

Oh.
    My.
    GAWD.

YES!

BRIAN BLESSED!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009
    "As the good Lord said, "Love thy neighbour as thyself, unless he's Dalek, in which case, kill the bastard!""

Yeah, I can see this working. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009
    The new Doctor Who:

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-newdo … 2679.story
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2009 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 27th 2009
    Hm.
    We'll see.

4. And the new Doctor's new assistant:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8073734.stm

lick
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2009
    It seems Martijn's dreams have come true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked

fireworks fireworks GINGER!fireworks fireworks

(Mind you, when I read Steven's post my very first thought was... "Billie?" sad )
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    She's a bit alright, isn't she?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    She's very, very young, though.
    But then so's the new "Doctor", whom I shall henceforth refer to as Baby Doc.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    She's 21. The perfect age! love
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    Martijn wrote
    She's very, very young, though.
    But then so's the new "Doctor", whom I shall henceforth refer to as Baby Doc.

As long as it never becomes Papa Doc shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2009
    Steven wrote
    She's 21. The perfect age! love

She's goijus lick
  5. FalkirkBairn wrote

And the new Doctor's new assistant:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8073734.stm

lick

owwww, cute smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh