• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2008 edited
    Lock'er up!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2008
    May I be the last to congratulate you on this, the first "Now Playing" thread at Maintitles?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Erm. No.

<flexes Admin muscle>
    Congratulations on this, the very first Now Playing thread at MainTitles.

There.
    NOW we're done!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    lp wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    And after 2 listens from this whole morning today, i switched to the first listen of

KARL JENKINS - stabat mater

I just love this guy's choral, lyrical music full of unrestrained melody.

I LOVE this guy's choral work! His music for The Armed Man, especially the track "Charge" is awesome! Unabashedly passionate and melodic.

He does so much classical music on the side too. Check out his Diamond Music album for starter, the first movement of Palladio was used in the famous B&W DeBeers ads. We used to play that back in school. Great stuff.

Yes, the ARMED MAN is gorgeous from note 1 to end, same goes for his REQUIEM and the RIVER QUEEN score which is in the same vein. As for what you recommend, is that under the ADIEMUS name? 'Cause i am not especially favorable of his early years with ADIEMUS, not exactly the kind of stuff i want to listen to.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeOct 30th 2008 edited
    Hmm, this was the 5th or so.

Anyway...

explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode
    Kazoo
  1. Bregt wrote
    Hmm, this was the 5th or so.

Anyway...

explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode

ah, that is what you call working on MT biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh