• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007 edited
    Thanks to a nod by Justin.

I don't have a list now but i just want to point out 2 things:

1) http://www.upcomingfilmscores.blogspot.com (website title pretty self-explanatory)
    2) If you're going to post lists, please make sure you headline them with the TIME PERIOD you're referring to. For instance: UPCOMING FILM SCORES | JANUARY 2008 or FIRST QUARTER OF 2008 etc.
    3) Make sure you mention the source(s).
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  1. Hey, you told me to go ahead. I wasn't ready yet. slant
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2007
    Ok, you got the credit plus the privilege of actually posting the first list. I just underlined the rules so it's all yours now smile
  2. now you're imposing rules upon me! angry

tongue
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  3. ANNE DUDLEY:
    "Black Water Transit"

SARAH CLASS:
    The Meerkats (replacing Dario Marianelli's score)
  4. First score for Patrick Burke completed:
    "Behind Forgotten Eyes"
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007
    LOL. Someone stole my web site's name, now I'll have to do to do a PK! tongue

So, where do we post new assignments - here or in the individual composer threads?

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    Christodoulides wrote

Justin, can you please take this into consideration? confused

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2007 edited
    I'd say for big assignments, go in the individual composer threads instead. This is a list-like thread, concentrating and presenting a variety of already announced upcoming scores.

As for
    moviescore wrote
    I'll have to do to do a PK! tongue

Nicely done kind Sir, i laughed a good bit there biggrin
  5. moviescore wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Justin, can you please take this into consideration? confused

mc

Google
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    OK, here a few "minor" ones, these are recent additions made to the Scoreboard in FMW:

Carl Davis: The Understudy
    Vincent Gillioz: The Appearance of Things
    Vincent Gillioz: Portal
    Evan Jolly: Tonight Is Cancelled
    Craig Leon: Maestro
    Jason & Nolan Livesay: Bounty
    Jason & Nolan Livesay: Limbo Lounge
    Maarten Spruijt: The Seven of Daran: Battle of Pareo Rock

mc
  6. Mikael, is there a official confirmation of James Horner's involvement in The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas? IMDB has already listed Horner himself, his synth programmer, his score recordist and so on.
  7. Sources? My last four were from: two official composer sites, and Hot house Music agency website.
  8. "HOTEL MEINA"
    Bacalov
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    Antineutrino wrote
    Mikael, is there a official confirmation of James Horner's involvement in The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas? IMDB has already listed Horner himself, his synth programmer, his score recordist and so on.

I don't have a confirmation on that one, but it certainly looks like he's doing it!

mc
  9. Tony Morales, who did additional ghostwriting on season 6 of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", as completed a score to:"Something Is Killing Tate" (sounds clips at his site)

and

Is doing the score for "Ball Don't Lie".

tonymoralesmusic.com
  10. Additon:

Klaus Badelt did "The Meerkats" with Sarah Class.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2008
    Any word on who's scoring The Incredible Hulk?

I guess it's a bit too far away yet. Wojchiech Kilar or Howard Shore would be my choice.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2008
    Here is one for Mark Sayfritz, his third Jean-Claude van Damme pic:

THE SHEPHERD

http://upcomingfilmscores.blogspot.com/ … pherd.html

mc
    • CommentAuthorMatt C
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2008
    Timmer wrote

I guess it's a bit too far away yet. Wojchiech Kilar or Howard Shore would be my choice.

I would say Elfman, but considering that Universal and Marvel are looking at the sequel as a reboot, I guess the music aspect would be changed to avoid connections to the first film. Elfman could do it if he wanted, but I doubt Universal will ask him back (nor would Letterier). Kilar or Shore being on the project would be a dream come true, but I think a more probable choice would be John Powell (he worked on all three Bourne movies for Universal and X-Men 3 for Marvel) or another person from the MV arm.
    http://unsungfilmscores.blogspot.com/ -- My film/TV/game score review blog
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2008
    Matt C wrote
    Timmer wrote

I would say Elfman, but considering that Universal and Marvel are looking at the sequel as a reboot, I guess the music aspect would be changed to avoid connections to the first film. Elfman could do it if he wanted, but I doubt Universal will ask him back (nor would Letterier). Kilar or Shore being on the project would be a dream come true, but I think a more probable choice would be John Powell (he worked on all three Bourne movies for Universal and X-Men 3 for Marvel) or another person from the MV arm.

Powell would be great!

We'll just have to wait and see?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  11. Patrick Cassidy: L'aviatore"
  12. According to garychang.net, Chang is scoring "Aces N' Eights".
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2008
    Extensive list of upcoming film scores ("The Scoreboard") now available at Upcoming Film Scores!

http://upcomingfilmscores.blogspot.com/ … oming.html

mc
  13. Douglas Romayne Stevesn says on his MySpace page he has been hired to score two films; he fails to say their names.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2008
    Who?!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2008
    I think he usually is credited as Douglas Romayne. There is a very good compilation of his scores available on http://www.filmmusicdownloads.com - check it out!

The point of Justin's message is questionable, though!

mc
  14. Get over it. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthormoviescore
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2008
    Last week's additions to the Scoreboard at http://upcomingfilmscores.blogspot.com/ … oming.html

LATEST ADDITIONS (February 11-17, 2008):
    Armand Amar: La jeune fille et les loups.
    Craig Armstrong: The Incredible Hulk.
    David Arnold: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
    Chris P. Bacon: Space Chimps.
    Klaus Badelt: Starship Troopers: Marauder • The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian • Fire Bay.
    Steve Bartek: The Art of Travel.
    Terence Blanchard: Miracle at St. Anna.
    Bruno Coulais: Coraline.
    Jessica de Rooij: Alone in the Dark II.
    Erik Desiderio: Sons of Liberty.
    Christopher Drake, Robert J. Kral & Kevin Manthei: Batman - Gotham Knight.
    Rupert Gregson-Williams: Bedtime Stories.
    Andrea Guerra: Parlami d'amore.
    Reinhold Heil, Johnny Klimek & Tom Tykwer: The International.
    Christian Henson: A Bunch of Amateurs.
    Tuomas Kantelinen: Arn - Riket vid vägens slut.
    Henning Lohner: Love Comes Lately.
    Don McGlashan: Dean Spanley.
    Angelo Milli: Máncora.
    Stefan Nilsson: Heaven's Heart.
    Barrington Pheloung: Incendiary.
    Theodore Shapiro: Marley & Me.
    Alan Silvestri: A Christmas Carol.
    Fernando Velázquez: Shiver.
    Reinhardt Wagner: Faubourg 36.

mc
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2008
    Excellent, i love those lists Mikael, please keep 'em coming to keep us posted! smile

moviescore wrote
    Armand Amar: La jeune fille et les loups.
    Craig Armstrong: The Incredible Hulk.
    David Arnold: The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
    Klaus Badelt: Starship Troopers: Marauder • The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian • Fire Bay.
    Steve Bartek: The Art of Travel.
    Bruno Coulais: Coraline.
    Andrea Guerra: Parlami d'amore.
    Reinhold Heil, Johnny Klimek & Tom Tykwer: The International.
    Alan Silvestri: A Christmas Carol.

Those are the ones that interest me the most. Also

Terence Blanchard: Miracle at St. Anna.

After the brilliant A TALE OF GOD'S WILL : A REQUIEM FOR KATRINA, i am deeply looking forward to this new score.

Tuomas Kantelinen: Arn - Riket vid vägens slut.

The samples i've heard are very, very promising. Let's see what it'll be, deeply interested in this one!