• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. haha, perhaps they're soundtrack fans wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uGUyefu3YE

WARNING: If you watch this, those words will be in your head every time you listen to Jurassic Park...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2013
    Ha! A friend of mine always used to sing 'it's a Dinosaur' in rhythm with the Jurassic Park theme. It's like 'star wars nothing but star wars'....it's okay and it ruins nothing for me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013 edited
    fuck this film music thing, i'm out, i'm now a pop fan! Thank God this one never ends either!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2013
    Demetris wrote
    fuck this film music thing, i'm out, i'm now a pop fan! Thank God this one never ends either!

God, Demetris, where do you stumble on these things?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    This guy is either very delusional or he has a great sense of humour. In any case, it's of primary importance that he auditions for American Idol.

Peter smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The mans deluded.

LOOK HERE and get yerself some quality pop D.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    Hehe. I sometimes wonder what Beethoven would think if he saw stuff like that.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2013
    Thor wrote
    Demetris wrote

Welcome to the internet my friend wink Jesus will be your guide.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2013
    Demetris wrote
    Thor wrote
    Demetris wrote

Welcome to the internet my friend wink Jesus will be your guide.

LOL!
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Brokeback Trek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xSOuLky3n0
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013
    Ravers rule ! wink

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos … ve-of-2007
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2013
    The title of the video really disturbs me. If this is the second worst, that means there must be something out there even more horrific, i.e. mankind is doomed.

Peter shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2013
    biggrin
  4. on SNL back in the mid 1990's, there was a skit called The Joe Pesci Show, where two of the show's comedians would play Joe Pesci and Robert De Niro (as co-host). It was always enjoyable. Here are two of my favorites:

The "Shampoo" one:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlhfk7 … e-niro_fun

And this seemingly normal one where nothing was really happening until suddenly around the middle, a surprise:
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x84cw5 … i-show_fun

To be mroe precise, even though they were playing the actors, they were playing characters the actoes had played in other movies, and really hamming it up.
    The views and opinions of Ford A. Thaxton are his own and do not necessarily reflect the ones of ANYONE else.
  5. This re-dubed edit of a "Star Trek: The Next Generation" episode is oddly compelling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Su6T-iPjJs
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013 edited
    After seeing this video I think it's safe to say that Japan is the most awesome country in the world.

3:39-3:44 is one of the weirdest and funniest things I've ever seen.

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2013
    The internet is very funny today. This video completely floored me. I don't really find it funny when reporters swear in live broadcasts, it's just the shocked look that the anchor in the studio has that makes this one so funny.

Peter biggrin
  6. Twelve tone commercial:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LACCAF04wSs
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2013
    So a little video I uploaded on Facebook was shared on YouTube. It's now had 68,000 views and was the #2 video on Reddit for a while. That's...insane.

And here it is.

Props to anyone who recognises the music.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Well done Ant applause
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Jesus, it's even on the front page of Break.com and http://www.rightthisminute.com/video/yo … -fail-more
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2013 edited
    applause

The video is gold. How did it get shared so much? Very cool! biggrin

I don't know the music...
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2013 edited
    It was posted on YouTube and then the share on Reddit did it I think.

The music is from Chicken Run & Wallace & Gromit!

Edit: Fuck, 130,000 views! I haven't even spoken to 130,000 people in my life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2013 edited
    I assume you're the one on le bike?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2013 edited
    I can only confirm that it isn't Ant.

It still makes me laugh each time I watch it biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2013 edited
    I have attempted that hill many, many times and it really is impossible. What you can't see that well in the video is a drop before you get to the slope which kills all your speed.

The best thing is I convinced my friend (above) to do it, along with complete strangers. I just have to say "nah, you won't be able to do that" yet they have to try and prove me wrong.
  7. I don't know if anybody ever played Grand Theft Auto 3, but I did, and when I was in the car, it was always radioshow host Lazlo and his Chatterbox calls.

And now, I can listen to it again and again on youtube. Whoever played the game will love this

Lazo Grand Theft Auto 3

the first ten minutes are already hilarious biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2013
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    I don't know if anybody ever played Grand Theft Auto 3

Nope. Never heard of it. Is that on the NES? I hear that's what the kids want for Christmas this year.
  8. Steven wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    I don't know if anybody ever played Grand Theft Auto 3

Nope. Never heard of it. Is that on the NES? I hear that's what the kids want for Christmas this year.

well, it's on the computer as well, and I'm thought on the most important consoles as well (X-box or playstation where I played it on), very popular game indeed. The much anticipated 5th one is gonna come out soon I think. Look up the trailers on youtube