• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008
    Which ipod do you prefer, I love the 80 g classic ipod, so well I bought another one with my job bonus money.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Moonie...

You already opened up an iPod discussion a while back
    http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … s/#Item_12

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008 edited
    Erik Woods wrote
    Moonie...

You already opened up an iPod discussion a while back
    http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … s/#Item_12

-Erik-

Sorry Erik , ok Im 50 , you know the brain thing, hehe. :P Lets see how your memory works after , say 40 Erik, hehe.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Can it count that this one can be a continuation (maybe spelled wrong, cant find my spell check) of that thread ?
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    My dad's 55 and designing steal structures for buildings by hand still. Age is not an excuse! tongue wink (Before my Grandad died a few months back, at the sprightly age of 75 he was still riding around on his motorbike... so hopefully it runs in the genes.)
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Well not mine I guess, I really bothers me that Im turning into my dad. I love my dad but , well you know.

But on the other hand I remember filmscores, so maybe its a remember what you want too thing.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm not sure I do? Something that perhaps regular members of FSM are aware of?
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Steven wrote
    I'm not sure I do? Something that perhaps regular members of FSM are aware of?

I sometimes forget what I have , then again I have 2000 give or take scores, and Ill buy another one, then discover I have two now, hehe.

ok back to my post please, just pick my old thread here, smile please.
    Goldsmith Rules!!