• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008
    Getting away from Leger's Joker , and because I havent seem Dark Knight yet, who is your favorite Bad Guy, even tho I love Darth Vader , my favorite is Khan from Star Trek 2.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Justin Boggan.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008 edited
    Moonie for opening redundant topics
    (You even posted in it with Darth Vader on top! shocked You traitor to the Empire!).
    Me for turning into Erik and Thor and playing Thread Police spin

tongue

(Just teasing ya, Moonster. Ya know we love ya.)

My list hasn't changed from then, incidentally:
    1. (by far) Darth Vader
    (David Prowse / James Earl Jones)

2. Nazis

3. Indio
    (Gian Maria Volonte)

4. The Wicked Witch Of The West
    (Margaret Hamilton)

5. Max Cady
    (Robert Mitchum )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Hey Darth Vader Rocks Man, in Revenge of the Sith and Empire , hes the baddest of bad.

may the Empire have mercy on my soul, hehe.

You guys Rock , I love ya too, not like the Others.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Nolan's Joker is indeed the most impressive bad guy that comes to mind now. And Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal, especially in the same-titled movie.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    He was much better in Silence Of The Lambs as a bad guy. I felt too much sympathy for him in Hannibal... I know, I need help.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    He was much better in Silence Of The Lambs as a bad guy. I felt too much sympathy for him in Hannibal... I know, I need help.

Absolutely! ( I mean that he's better in SOTL, not that you need help....well. you do need help but not on this issue wink )
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Moonie for opening redundant topics
    (You even posted in it with Darth Vader on top! shocked You traitor to the Empire!).
    Me for turning into Erik and Thor and playing Thread Police spin

tongue

(Just teasing ya, Moonster. Ya know we love ya.)

My list hasn't changed from then, incidentally:
    1. (by far) Darth Vader
    (David Prowse / James Earl Jones)

2. Nazis

3. Indio
    (Gian Maria Volonte)

4. The Wicked Witch Of The West
    (Margaret Hamilton)

5. Max Cady
    (Robert Mitchum )

Mitchum was far more nasty and sinister as the Preacher in Night of The Hunter IMO, Cady is a good one though.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The thing that makes Cady stand out to me is that he remains so untouchable.
    He destroys Bowden's life, yet there is no shred of legal evidence, nor any possibility of legal action.
    You KNOW this is going to be one of those cases where the law can do nothing until it's already too late.
    THAT makes him so heinous in my eyes.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    1...Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men
    Javier Bardem

2...Tom Nissin from Boys Don't Cry
    Brendan Sextan

3...Perry Smith from In Cold Blood
    Robert Blake

4...Charles Manson from Helter Skelter
    Steve Railsback

I'm not a violent person at all by nature but two of these (Manson & Nissin) are still alive.

Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    1...Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men
    Javier Bardem

2...Tom Nissin from Boys Don't Cry
    Brendan Sextan

3...Perry Smith from In Cold Blood
    Robert Blake

4...Charles Manson from Helter Skelter
    Steve Railsback

I'm not a violent person at all by nature but two of these (Manson & Nissin) are still alive.

Thomas smile

Damn! Apart from the excellent In Cold Blood I've not seen any of those.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Darth Vader is a great "boo!, Hiss!" baddy but for sheer nastiness and a villain you want really bad things to happen to then it's hard to beat the repulsive 'Scorpio' who's chillingly played by Andrew Robinson in Clint Eastwood's DIRTY HARRY.

Patrick McGoohan makes a nasty 'Longshanks' in BRAVEHEART, you don't get much nastier than murdering your own son by throwing him out of a castle window.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Ben from Lost
    Fayed from 24
    That guy from the first Die Hard
    Phillip Seymour Hoffman from MI3
    Incrediboy
  1. Fayed, which season is it?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The character in No Country For Old Men is fictional but the other three are real evil people. You owe it to yourself to see the other three pictures.
    Thomas smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008
    sdtom wrote
    The character in No Country For Old Men is fictional but the other three are real evil people. You owe it to yourself to see the other three pictures.
    Thomas smile

As I said Tom, I've seen 'In Cold Blood'.

I'd like to see all three of the others too.
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    Timmer wrote
    Darth Vader is a great "boo!, Hiss!" baddy but for sheer nastiness and a villain you want really bad things to happen to then it's hard to beat the repulsive 'Scorpio' who's chillingly played by Andrew Robinson in Clint Eastwood's DIRTY HARRY.

Patrick McGoohan makes a nasty 'Longshanks' in BRAVEHEART, you don't get much nastier than murdering your own son by throwing him out of a castle window.

Wasn't it the prince's.. ahem... boyfriend that ole daddy-Longshanks threw out the castle window? Or has it been too long since I watched Braveheart? He is a good bad guy, though.

I think Brick Top from Snatch (played by Alan Ford) is pretty nasty, too. His monologue on how he uses his pigs to dispose of unwanted persons is chilling.
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008 edited
    The NSA is also a real badass. Think of how many assassinations in all those movies they've greenlit because some guys got their hands on leaked information. Agreed, it's not a person, but it's my n°1 bad guy.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Fayed, which season is it?

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    Ben from Lost

Forgot about him! He's God!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Mogens wrote
    Timmer wrote

Wasn't it the prince's.. ahem... boyfriend that ole daddy-Longshanks threw out the castle window? Or has it been too long since I watched Braveheart? He is a good bad guy, though.

I think Brick Top from Snatch (played by Alan Ford) is pretty nasty, too. His monologue on how he uses his pigs to dispose of unwanted persons is chilling.

Yep! My bad slant wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    No Country for Old Men is readily available right now. Just get ready for an interesting watch. Very little music.
    Thomas smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Ben from Lost

Forgot about him! He's God!

Danny from season 3 and Keamy from season 4 were also pretty good. Great scenes for both of them getting owned. punk
  2. Davy Jones ! punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Damn fine CGI character, one of the best I've ever seen.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    The Govenor of Shawshank prison.

The "penny drops" moment near the end of the film where he throws the chess piece through the poster of Raquel Welch is priceless.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    "It's like he up and vanished like a fart in the wind!"

Claaaasic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    THE SCARY BLACK DHARMA GUY! punk shocked punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus