• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    DemonStar wrote

Anyone else was furious they left the T-Rex Jeep Chase cue off the album?? angry

Yes! But here's a DVD rip of it.

Nice... but annoying SFX as usual... tongue
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2008
    DemonStar wrote
    Anthony wrote
    DemonStar wrote

Anyone else was furious they left the T-Rex Jeep Chase cue off the album?? angry

Yes! But here's a DVD rip of it.

Nice... but annoying SFX as usual... tongue

It's not the best cue ever, but that's EXACTLY the type of over the top action music I love hearing from Williams. If anyone knows of any great cues be sure to post them!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009
    I know its too late to share my opinion on this topic, but as you know i am a newcomer, i want to tell my opinion on this movie. I just like to use one word, "SUCKS". This movie was supposed to be the most anticipated movie of the year 2008. But the movie disappoints at all level. Worst acting, directing and so on.. Even score was not great, i was disappointed with score too. Maybe on CD, there are several tracks which is good to listen, but not great. Overall, huge disappointment from one of the best film makers in Hollywood.

I heard a news that they are planning to do fifth installment of Indiana Jones. I don't know how far its true. I expect this one should be better than previous one. Worst Spielberg movie i have ever seen.

Have a nice day!
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Rumour has it Shia LaBeouf will be leading in the fifth movie - http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20090618/90 … e-off.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorSunil
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009 edited
    I, too, read that article, but i am not sure of it. slant
    Racism, Prejudices and discrimination exists everywhere.
  1. DemonStar wrote
    Rumour has it Shia LaBeouf will be leading in the fifth movie - http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20090618/90 … e-off.html

wasn't that the whole general idea of the 4th? Shia being his son and passing on the torch?
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Haven't seen the fourth movie yet so I dunno... tongue
  2. DemonStar wrote

see it only because it is dumb and fun
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    DemonStar wrote

wasn't that the whole general idea of the 4th? Shia being his son and passing on the torch?

Nope! I can remember where I read it but Spielberg mentioned that Indy Jones in the main character and Ford will always be the lead or they won't make another. I wish they would forget about LaPoof and Karen Allen completely and start fresh with new characters and a new story line a la Temple of Doom. I say cast Tom Sellick as Indy's nemesis and maybe have the plot lead us to a uncharted island in the Bermuda Triangle.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    DemonStar wrote

Correction... it's just dumb!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    DemonStar wrote

or...or...see something better, you know invest your time better wink
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    DemonStar wrote

or...or...see something better, you know invest your time better wink

That'd be better! wink biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Now Frank Marshall is talking Indy 5!
  3. Erik Woods wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    DemonStar wrote

Correction... it's just dumb!

-Erik-

well I liked the adventure in the film, because it was at least Steven Spielberg at the helm. But the story was rubbish indeed
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Upon my first view, I knew that everything I hated in the film was due to Lucas. Spielberg just needs to tell him to f*** off and do another star war CGI fest. Oh, and Shia's character (if not Shia), needs to tragically die between the films.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    omaha wrote
    Upon my first view, I knew that everything I hated in the film was due to Lucas. Spielberg just needs to tell him to f*** off and do another star war CGI fest. Oh, and Shia's character (if not Shia), needs to tragically die between the films.

Speilberg is faaaaar from innocent. He was the one that planned out each and every BORING action sequence in that film during pre-production. Spielberg has a lot more control on the Indy sets then you give him credit for.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Erik Woods wrote
    omaha wrote

Speilberg is faaaaar from innocent. He was the one that planned out each and every BORING action sequence in that film during pre-production. Spielberg has a lot more control on the Indy sets then you give him credit for.

-Erik-

ah, very disheartening
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I say we blame Lucas anyway. He deserves it even if just for making Yoda in CGI.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Steven wrote
    I say we blame Lucas anyway. He deserves it even if just for making Yoda in CGI.

Okay, let's kill him. smile
    Heck, I'd feel better.
  4. Steven wrote

indeed, for what? for that he can fight?
    all hoopla and no heart
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Erik Woods wrote
    omaha wrote

-Erik-

People generally seem to let Spielberg go off any accusations. He has that God status who can never do wrong or something wink I have no special opinion on it, i am rather neutral 'cause i am neither a Spielooney or hater, but still;
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Christodoulides wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    omaha wrote

-Erik-

People generally seem to let Spielberg go off any accusations. He has that God status who can never do wrong or something wink I have no special opinion on it, i am rather neutral 'cause i am neither a Spielooney or hater, but still;

I'm the biggest Spielberg fan in the world, but I recognize a miss when I see it. 1941, anyone?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    I'm the biggest Spielberg fan in the world, but I recognize a miss when I see it. 1941, anyone?

Steven wants to have a word with you, outside, around the corner.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin

Nah, I'm crazy about Spielberg too obviously, simply because he's produced some magnificent films in his time. But that certainly doesn't mean I love every film he's done! Crystal Skull was a pretty poor movie, of which I'm sure Lucas and Spielberg are certainly to blame.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    biggrin

Nah, I'm crazy about Spielberg too obviously, simply because he's produced some magnificent films in his time. But that certainly doesn't mean I love every film he's done! Crystal Skull was a pretty poor movie, of which I'm sure Lucas and Spielberg are certainly to blame.

'ALWAYS' vomit

At least Crystal Skull is worth another watch, yes it is a poor movie but look at the standard it had to follow?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I can only shiver in the thought of Indy 5.

And M:I:IV which is very talked about these days, J.J.Abrams doing it apparently, IF it happens.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Always felt like an American daytime TV movie... sleep
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Always felt like an American daytime TV movie... sleep

Which one?

Always!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Yep. Hence 'Always'. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Yep. Hence 'Always'. wink

face-palm-mt <--myself shame

...and I agree with you, very TV movie'ish.